• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The league of ultimate trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKickerOfElves

Chikity Check Urself
I'm available for battling, for those who still need the Nightmare Badge.

Puzzler2

Random Person
Do we have to start at Gym 1? Or can we challenge them in any order.

rowdyredfred

im back... and sadly, work is stuffing me around so im off again for a little under a week.

i should be back for the weekend. then flying gym should stay open for atleast a good few weeks.

Last edited:

rowdyredfred

also, i have recently bought a 3rd gen game with a whole stack of naval rock + birth island pokemon. it looks like this was their main game as its got 3rd gen competitive teams too. so i hereby am putting up a choice of event pokemon as reward to the first E4 champ.

also, i think champ should stay open till someone beats the E4. happy hunting

Last edited:

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
umm, you can't just make yourself the champion. that's not how championships work

rowdyredfred

umm, you can't just make yourself the champion. that's not how championships work

who is trying to claim the spot?

also, flying gym is back and willing to take challenges from anyone. im almost available 24/7

Last edited:

jash93

A Super Weak Trainer
lost to jash 6-0 he got rid ov my buizel and then speewed my team wit his dragonite

i WaS sHoCkEd wHeN U uSeD A Buizel...
bUt ThEn GG...

Blaaz

Banned
just checkin in to make sure u guys kno im still in it and active

Name:Jeffrey or Jeff
FC:7622
3 because my pokemon are not really high leveled

I want to be a Challenger and I want to an expert trainer and face new challenges.

My type is multi and im multi i do not think an explanation is needed for that

Name:Jeffrey or Jeff
FC:2622 7331 8974
3 because my pokemon are not really high leveled

I want to be a Challenger and I want to an expert trainer and face new challenges.

My type is multi and im multi i do not think an explanation is needed for that

Last edited:

TheKickerOfElves

Chikity Check Urself
Sorry I havent been able to get on lately, everybody. Getting settled into college life and what not. My router is down and I won't be able to battle anyone for a while. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.