• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
r u fuken kidding me mega. i beat archer 2/3 times like last month and i never got the damn position :mad:

EDIT: i can beat iol anyday

EDIT2: i am pro at 4th gen AND 5th gen >.>
jets last time i battled you, i won 4-0. u cant get position anyway cause ur not in a legacy based clan.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
FFS Jets please dont do this. as iol said:
A - you are NOT in any clan related to legecy (mega and I are exceptions)
B - you have very little respect from the majority of ex-legacy members (let alone serebii)
C - blowing ones own horn is never a good sign

All in all, accept how things are and move on already. Any more of this thread spamming and I will report to serebii mods.

If you really are upset at our decisions create your own league or join another one; it's not hard.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Signing up to be a challenger. Looks interesting. I'm not going to start challenging until next week though, cuz all of my Pokemon are in Black. >_>

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
iol won me in a UU match =O
I alr gave him the symbol. Update the thingy beside his name plz, mega. <3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Was this match before iol turned to OU chief?Because Chiefs can't battle other chiefs =P

Well we just battled yesterday so I assume he was an ou chief at that time ;____;

Utopian

faults & feats
i should be challenging soon >.> anyhoo, can i battle iol for the spot (wary)

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket

No, no, no, no no no no and another thousand ****ing times NO!

You WILL NOT be a Chief in this league/frontier Jets so quit asking or I will ban you from even being a challenger. If you restort to this post in ANY negative way I WILL request a mod take action for spam.

NOWHERE in ANY of the rulings (which I created) can a leader battle someone and lose their position. Get this out of your head NOW and move on. As said before, if you are not content with our rules gtfo and find another place to challenge. Sheesh.

To everyone else, thank you for signing up and I hope to see you all in a double battle :)

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

lol even if you could, I would think that to be fair, you should beat iol in 10 consecutive matches. But you can't challenge for position lol. So :3

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
I have a question regarding the NFE facility. By NFE, do you mean Little Cup or actual NFE Pokemon (like Gothorita, Charmeleon, any other 2nd-evo Pokes who don't qualify for Little Cup)?

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
The ban list is obvious... All pokemon who don't evolve or are at their last evolution

And mega, I challenged him before I was the chief, but we didn't battle until after

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0

jets i think twi was pretty clear when he said that u cant battle iol for the spot since u are :
1st)no longer affiliated with the legacy
2nd)in order for iol to put his OU facility spot on the line or availlable he must leave it vacant or he must ask/tell someone if they wanna battle him for the spot...
3rd)dont look for a ban or an infraction...you know that you cant challenge for a position

megaman12

Not Happy
You guys could have told jets the things in a nicer tone...... Anyways the NFE thing is Ger's facility so he is the one who should have rules for his challenges so ask him if your not sure of stuff.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
I have a suggestion as a contributing member of this League. Maybe, when the 5th Gen battling in this League gets on its feet, should a facility for Triple/Rotational Battles be created? Since you have every type of battle accounted for in this league (which happens to be what sets this League apart from the others), I think it would be fun. :3

...At least add Triple. I have always found Rotational Battles kind of stupid. BU

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
@ mega

This is not the first time I've had to discuss this with jets. I'm dropping the nice guy thing and putting my foot down. I apologize to challengers seeing that. I also request that this issue not be mentioned in the thread anymore lest we be making spam over a closed decision.

@ rosesymphony

We have been discussing triple and rotations. Once that metagame comes (if it comes) we will launch that facility. If not I may make the silver or gold battle for king a triple battle and keep the other a double. I agree rotational may not need a facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.