• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Hey mega. I just read through the announcements and I saw

"all NU and UU battles will be fought on PO only."

as UU chief I accept challenges on wifi too. Please correct that.. >_<

megaman12

Not Happy
Eh sorry I forgot to update that part after you became UU chief. I'll update it now.I have also updated new rules twi made for his facility.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
okay thanks. :3 also, we should advertise this in some way to draw more challengers.. Some ppl challenge me and set an approximate time frame, weekends etc, and they never get back to me D:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Change of rules:

King facility is a triple battle for Gold 6v6. Rest of the rules still apply.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
twi...dont get desperate lol imma challenge u as soon as possible...im waiting for a special poke...lol so be ready o.o ....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.