• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
~The Legacy Frontier~

Frontier.png

Prologue

Looking into the distance you notice a marvelous Kingdom of Black and White. The closer you step the further reality slips away. What was once a grand castle in your view turned into a large game-board at your feet and around you. You now stand as a pawn in a Kingdom of battles - you have entered the Legacy Frontier.

So have you truly captured them all? Have you properly tamed them all? More importantly, have you mastered them all? Here at the Legacy Frontier our Chief's are stationed in 6 Facilities. Five of our facilities are are based of the tiers that smogon has placed every pokemon. That is: NU, UU, OU, Uber, NFE. Due to outlinking in topics you will have to go to their website yourself to learn the tiers. Our 6th Facility is the Double Battle facility.

Rounds? What are rounds?

Like every Frontier our Chief's have Gold and Silver battles. Anyone can challenge ANY Facility for the Silver print at anytime. Once conquering the Silver rounds you are considered a Silver Master and permitted the Gold challenges. The Gold challenges are the advanced battles our Chiefs hold.

So what do I get for doing this?

Well for one, you prove you are not merely a pawn on the game board. You show your rankness and prowess of all aspects regarding Pokemon. While yes, League's exist, our intent to is to bring out ALL Pokemon into the limelight and give people more than just a standard metagame League.

Announcements
1. All frontier battles will be Gen 4 battles until approximately 2 weeks after English release of Black/White.
2. NU will be fought only using Pokemon Online at the moment.

Battle Chiefs

king.png

Twilight Trainer
Style: Double Battles(Wifi Only)
Rules:
Silver Print: 4 on 4. No pokemon = or > 580 base stats permitted
Gold Print 4 on 4: one pokemon = or < 580 base stats permitted
All pokemon lvl100, no Hax items, no NFE pokemon, no repeat pokemon, no two pokemon can hold the same item
Also the move Dark Void is not allowed

lord.png

Neo Darkrai
Style: Ubers
Rule: Origin Forme Giratina and Sky Forme Shaymin
are banned unless battle is fought in Pokemon Online
Facility: The Treasury

bishop.png

ioliolk
Style: OU
Facility: The Chapel

knight.png

Madmarine0
Style: UU
Facility: The Armory

rook.png

Megaman12
Style: NU(PO only)
Facility: The Courtyard

http://i56.*******.com/16247km.png
Ger9119
Style:NFE(not fully evolved)
Facility:The Farm

Emblems

Yes we have shiny Emblems JUST FOR YOU!

FrontierSymbolsGold.png

FrontierSymbolSilver.png

RULES

1. THE MAIN RULE
PM THE CHIEF FOR A BATTLE! DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD ASKING FOR BATTLES! YOU WILL GET REPORTED!
2. You may challenge any leader as many times as you want, as long as they agree.
3. Respect our leaders and each other. No flaming please.
4. You may use Pokemon online, and/or Wifi for your battles, unless otherwise specified by the chief.
5. If we see any illegitimate Pokemon you are permanently banned.
6. You must challenge someone at least once every 2 weeks. If you go two weeks without a battle (unless you specify why) your challenges will be closed. You do not have to win, just challenge. You may challenge the same person also even if you had defeated to gain GP and remain active.
7. If you were to lose to a battle chief,there will be waiting period of at least two days to rechallenge the chief
8. Follow the Tiers, that is the focus of our Frontier. Standard Serebii rules apply unless you and the Chief decide otherwise.
9. Follow ALL Serebii forum rules. I should not have to list these, but I will list one... DO NOT DOUBLE POST.
10. Have fun and good luck!

Challengers
Next To challenger's name are the type of facilities they have won

iBattle

Blaaz

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Saibankan

Giggity... - OU

Tepig 5000

Shiny Magmortar

The Mockingbird-OU

yodajm -NU

Jets-OU

Destructo- NU,UU

JMG

Poke aRcHeR2010

bones090

RoseSymphony
Hall of Fame

Be The First!

Words from original frontier director,Twilight Trainer

I wish to thank The Legacy - for allowing me to create this in their name
Serebii - for allowing us to host our Frontier and our now closed Legacy League
You - for being valued challengers​

Last edited:

iBattle

The Battler
ill be the 1st challenger! lets go! >:)

Blaaz

Banned
third post im 2nd challenger

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm. Few months late. I guess I'll forgive you and sign up though. Lol. Not promising I'll do the best though!

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sweet. It's posted. Good luck to all challengers.

Challenging =]

Edit:

Played Sway 3 times.

First game- Sway 2-0 Giggity...

Sway got a game changing crit on my Shaymin which allowed one of his pokemon to Sweep my team, after much debating he agreed to rematch.

Second Game- Sway 0-3 Giggity...

I got 2 (rather irellevant) crits on Sway's pokemon, the first one was on the pokemon which critted me the first game (oh the irony) and then the last was on his final poke. In my oppinion neither were game-changing (although I have a biased perspective) but he was adamant he could come back from being 3-1 down.

Third game- Sway 0-3(or 2) Giggity...

He got 3 crits on me this game, a bit more haxy than the others but I managed to pull through, gg.

Last edited:

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
I would like to be a challenger as well

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Ok Archer. You'll have to wait though. I have a challenge from Saibankan waiting.

Edit: I just had a battle with blaaz. Score was 3-2 with him running. We both sent out a Pokemon that didn't belong on our teams at one point, but the battle was good.

Last edited:
I'm challenging this frontier =D

Played my first battle against LegendsofSway

MockingBird 4-0 Legendsofsway

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
I'm rechallenging

megaman12

Not Happy
Added to list . Also since he is re challenging is previous process from the old legacy frontier gets added which was winning NU silver challenge.

Utopian

faults & feats
ah, the Legacy Frontier. i would like to join this event (;

Status
Not open for further replies.