• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Don't worry ice type gym is finished soon so i will beat you with the test battle :D

jahz

Banned
GG beluga. Guess I'm not off to a good start as a gym leader, but oh well.

Whoa Solar, if you lost to BigB thats nothing to be ashamed of, this guy is the elite! Seriously he's pro and I'm willing to bet he'll be our first champion.

Whelp, I finally got my first badge against Solar, gg, and on to the next one.

Congrats on your win BigB, heres the badges if you wanna put it in your sig or something.

http://i49.*******.com/13z0o7s.jpg

SolarPowerX

Haha, yeah Big B the way you battle you've earned those mighty props

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
lol well thanks Jahz and Solar, but I also have been meanin to ask, who is Edge Master? I wanna challenge his gym but hes never on.

Whoa Solar, if you lost to BigB thats nothing to be ashamed of, this guy is the elite! Seriously he's pro and I'm willing to bet he'll be our first champion.

no1 is gonna get past me so there won't be a champion....

jahz

Banned
lol well thanks Jahz and Solar, but I also have been meanin to ask, who is Edge Master? I wanna challenge his gym but hes never on.

He's becoming pretty inactive i gotta hunt him down. Trouble is i don't want to keep removing gym leaders coz we'll get empty.

no1 is gonna get past me so there won't be a champion....

Well i have to admit i would love to see the battle between you two, you should put it on youtube XD

megaman12

Not Happy
Just remember guys beluga isnt the only won with badges,I have 2 badges solars and the ice badge when blackboard was leader(chew)

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Yeah, Mega's gonna fight me to the end for first champ. He's actually ahead of me, but now its on for the rest of the league Mega. (chew)

uhh if u read the first post it says you get 750 points for beating the LL, so are you puttin 400 points on top of that 750 jahz?

Black boarrd is the new normal type gl

just tested quagsire, it still stands as BB being the Normal type GL

Status
Not open for further replies.