• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahz

Banned
i wish to battle you. in game name Andre. friend code 1204 5347 3734

do you mean you wish to challenge? and which gym leader?

i might make my own league but, my info i guess is in my sig but im a very experienced battler and found how to x2 a pokemons stats easy but im not a type fan i use pokemon with claws/blades and very very fast ones i can usually deafeat even the strongest grass types with a ground easy.
my secret success is to breed a 100 pokemon with a level 100 ditto and get a male and female baby then get them to level 100 (egg moves and higher IV) and trade that baby with a friend and have him trade it back (grow faster/ stronger) and then ev train it

er....what do you men by this????

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
name: Clone1
Fc: 3910 1901 0044
prefered type: Normal
rate yourself as a battler: 9
why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min: I have used the normal type before and I know how to get around it's fighting weakness. I also love all the pokemon sets that come with the type. Lastly, I have a normal type mono team already.

ger9119

name:Ger9119
Fc: 2793 8099 3635
prefered type: Flying or if possible posion
rate yourself as a battler: 11
why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min: I just like making Monos and having a challenge to be a good gym leader.Flying is a difficult type to pull off but i belive i can make it a tough gym to beat.Thanks for your time.

jahz

Banned
name:Ger9119
Fc: 2793 8099 3635
prefered type: Flying or if possible posion
rate yourself as a battler: 11
why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min: I just like making Monos and having a challenge to be a good gym leader.Flying is a difficult type to pull off but i belive i can make it a tough gym to beat.Thanks for your time.

Unfortunately we don't have a poison gym, but your in for flying :)

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Wow just in like 2 days this really become active good to see. ^^

SpeedDemon

Frontier Brain
jahz i hope you agree with me on this.... but don't you think it be cool if your league and our league had a tournement. wich ever league that can beat the others going through all the gyms/e4/battle frontier wins

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
jahz i hope you agree with me on this.... but don't you think it be cool if your league and our league had a tournement. wich ever league that can beat the others going through all the gyms/e4/battle frontier wins

FYI i'm the Dragon E4 for both leagues :p I stand neutral though between my league favouring.

jahz

Banned
Yeh that would be cool. However thers the problem of neutral participators such as Ken^
And also the clan is havign its won tourney soon and is going competitive so its a bit hectic for us atm. But in future yes that sounds great :)

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Oh Jahz, look in my sig for my new FC's to change on the front page (of both here and the clan thread).

SpeedDemon

Frontier Brain
i kno and black board legacy needs a battle frontier, jahz are you up for a battle?

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Hey guys been a while. Sorry about that, I'm a senior in High school and with college and everything it's just been hectic.

Congrats, you've sparked my interest. I'm now your newest challenger. ;)

Name: Gaiasa Hinuta
FC: 5027 2568 5282

Looking forward to challenging, even though you guys haven't rallied up all eight Leaders yet. I've never challenged a League before, besides the OSL, and I think it'll be fun challenging a league when I don't lose all the time. XD

pknerd5

hey can you please put me in the challengers list

Edit:
if you guys want ill be the ghost gym

Last edited by a moderator:

pknerd5

name: pknerd5
Fc:3738 6938 0043
prefered type: ghost
rate yourself as a battler: 8 or 9
why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.): i have chosen this type the ghost type because it is a pimp type in it will own anybody who dares challenge me and i have a ghost team ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.