• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be ready if u ever get to me

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Hey guys. I've just about finished my team. All I need to do is do some tweeking and testing on shoddy, and then I'll be ready to take on challengers.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I was wonderin, is there a league chat cuz i want to be able to challenge the leaders on a chat, way more convenient. Also, It seems i am never on when the GL's are on, so i guess ill have to be a bit more active to catch u guys.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Don't have a league chat, if anyone knows how to make one I'd appreciate it :)
Kinda like http://xat.com/PKMNTheLegacy? If so, that's easy. Very easy. I could make one if wanted, but I would like all Gym Leaders to register with xat.com, for ease and then I could make them a mod in the chat, and they would not be easily impersonated.

jahz

Banned
Can you guys do that??? Also how are people custom trainers coming along??

Heres mine.

Water Elite Jahz:

lunapic_126635191118245_1.gif
[/

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well, if DarkFireBird wasnt MIA, i would have it. lol. Who'd you get the custom sprite from? And do what? I know a few I think have a Xat account, me being one of them. But would you like me to create a chat for the League? I'd prefer just keeping it in the Clan chat too, but your choice.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I will later on today. I've stayed up way too late. 4 o'clock my time. I really need some sleep. I'll be sure to do it when I wake up later.

jahz

Banned
Ok Guys heads up. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

waterteam29005298702-iaza.gif

Elite Four Jahz: Water Master
Fc: 0818 2977 4532
Respected trainers:

This is how we're going to format you're credentials beneath you're respective banner for the League. Please contact either Gladeshadow or Sinnohdragon (as i believe they are the best) to have you're custom trainer image made for you're gym credentials. If you don't get one done by your own request within the next week (or apply for getting one) I wil lget one made for you, and you will have no say in how it looks. therefore i think its best that you yourselves apply. I will also pm all gym leaders this message so that there's no doubt you get the message, i want a reply in 5 days. If you don't want to try and get your own, thats fine I'll get it for you.

LordTyphlosion

The Legendary.......
can i challenge the league and the badges look beast

777ICH777

Just updating my gym. I'll post trainers played and if I have give badges to them or not. Also, all challengers that fail to defeat my gym team must wait 48 hours to battle me again. So far i have beaten Big Beluga and Megaman. Megaman's 48 hour wait is over, but Big Beluga will be allowed to challenge me on Monday at 10 P.M Pacific time. Also, no one has received the grass gym badge yet. From now on I will be on a lot because my dad is finally letting control the internet security and switch it to WEP from WPA when I want (Complicated story why it has to be WPA the majority of the time).

One last thing. Jahz, I think all of the gym leaders/elite four members should be allowed to have their own gym leader thread (If that is allowed). I think it would be a lot easier for evryone to control their challengers list and would be a more organized way of keeping track of who and who has not won certain badges as well as being able to post their own certain rules for their gym. It could just be me and how I do things to keep myself organized, but I honestly believe a Gym leader thread for each gym leader would be easier for challengers as well as the gym leader to keep track of things.

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
lol, yeah I dont think we can do that Ich, but anyways, yeah gg Ich, imma have to bring my A game next time we face, and be ready for anything.

LordTyphlosion

The Legendary.......
so since no1 noticed last time i posted can i challenge the league pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.