• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarPowerX

Hey guys, since I'm accepted as the fire gym leader, I just thought I'd make an official application:

name: Dan
Fc:4511-6493-2280
prefered type:Fire
rate yourself as a battler: I've been on the competitive scene for a while. In battles I can usually make a suprise move that can lean the playing field in my favor.
why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.) I always thought the fire types had the most style to them,, even if most of them are lower tier. One day I just looked through all my battle ready pokemon and noticed I had a much huger stack of firepower than anything else, I guess that's when I realized that fire was my favorite type. I also see a few fire types are under appreciated, like Flareon, Torkoal, and even Entei, these pokemon are still formidable if used on the right team, and shouldn't be under estimated.

SolarPowerX

GG beluga. Guess I'm not off to a good start as a gym leader, but oh well.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
GG beluga. Guess I'm not off to a good start as a gym leader, but oh well.

DOnt let it get u down, i liked it back in the day when people defeated my gym, means you were graced with a great battle :)

LordTyphlosion

The Legendary.......
solar can i battle ur gym

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Just updating my gym. I'll post trainers played and if I have give badges to them or not. Also, all challengers that fail to defeat my gym team must wait 48 hours to battle me again. So far i have beaten Big Beluga and Megaman. Megaman's 48 hour wait is over, but Big Beluga will be allowed to challenge me on Monday at 10 P.M Pacific time. Also, no one has received the grass gym badge yet. From now on I will be on a lot because my dad is finally letting control the internet security and switch it to WEP from WPA when I want (Complicated story why it has to be WPA the majority of the time).

One last thing. Jahz, I think all of the gym leaders/elite four members should be allowed to have their own gym leader thread (If that is allowed). I think it would be a lot easier for evryone to control their challengers list and would be a more organized way of keeping track of who and who has not won certain badges as well as being able to post their own certain rules for their gym. It could just be me and how I do things to keep myself organized, but I honestly believe a Gym leader thread for each gym leader would be easier for challengers as well as the gym leader to keep track of things.

I had asked a moderator on the forum about doing something of the sort, creating a seperate Forum Board off of Serebii that we could use to manage our league, and he's been on since then, but he has never looked at my PM... which was sent the 16th.

LordTyphlosion

The Legendary.......
hey solar gg but on tuesday when me 48hour limit befor facing u again is over i will defeat your team

LordTyphlosion

The Legendary.......
well i guess i should face a different gym leader right now then

SolarPowerX

My heatran was holding a choice scarf boosting it's speed to 417. Which is why speed Demons crobat moved second. NONE of my pokemon are hacked, I don't appreciate being accused so easily.

Last edited:

LordTyphlosion

The Legendary.......
i didnt say anything about hacked pokemon was my brother on my acc?

SolarPowerX

Well, someone named "Speed Demon" challanged me for a gym battle, and accused me of hacking when my scarf tran outran his crobat. He then DC'd and 10 seconds later I saw you (or you brother?) post a message here saying my heatran was hacked. weird though, the message saying it was hacked here is gone now.

LordTyphlosion

The Legendary.......
o well speed demon is my brother so ya

SolarPowerX

ah I see. well I guess he didn't know it was scarfed so, no harm done. Sorry, I think I kinda overreacted XD

alright, things are lookin good, you gotta good thing goin here jahz, we still have openings for the normal and ice type gyms, lets get them fillled

Status
Not open for further replies.