• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
i am (somewhat) alive, so come at me for S2!

Lol, somewhat alive.

Anywho T.W.I, i'd like my banned move to be Bullet Punch.
thanks is advance.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yea come at me if I'm still alive by then! Btw I can't battle until February 9th and only PS because my computer with PO broke =[

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
My team is bored out of their minds without a challenger.

dang, if i wasnt champ i'd battle some of you....lol
believe me, sitting around being bored is a pain.
but we gotta deal with it.

hey twi, am i able to battle in season 2? lol

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Beat Wolf for his badge.
of course when i beat all the gym leaders and maybe e4 it's kinda of naught,as i cant battle myself, but meh.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Spades challenged my gym and lost in bo3 2-0

Beat Spades for his badge in bo3 2-1

Last edited:

ger9119

My fighting E4 is looking really awesome so far made 2 teams looking foward too challengers

still waiting for a challenger up here at the elite 4

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
I got an idea. How about we host a tournament for this league. People who manage to get at least 5 badges can qualify. Gym leaders, elite four, and champion are allowed to participate.

Last edited:

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
I hereby announce my resignation from the league, I feel there are better, more active people who could take my place.
Thank you for the opportunity T.W.I.
Sincerely
Jazz

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I hereby announce my resignation from the league, I feel there are better, more active people who could take my place.
Thank you for the opportunity T.W.I.
Sincerely
Jazz

Sad to see you go. If we boost in popularity and your spot is open you are welcome back.

I got an idea. How about we host a tournament for this league. People who manage to get at least 5 badges can qualify. Gym leaders, elite four, and champion are allowed to participate.

Ya, Legacy WAS gonna do a tourney b4 my holiday...then they didnt? I guess I can host one soon. I just got back so consider this my activity post. If the league doesn't boost in popularity I may just close it and launch a 4HK style league.

Status
Not open for further replies.