• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Online and able to take a match or two before i retire for the night, hit me up via pm, vm, or xat. Limited time offer, getting tired lol.

Are you on PO or PS?

wolf defended his badge agsinst me

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Lost to c-demo 2/0 best of 3, gg

For future reference, anyone seeking a match with me, please pm/vm or xat me, as i rarely see thread challenges and by the time i do it's too late, thank you.

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Ok everyone. I'm getting confused now with things...

Please ONLY LEADERS post your victories/defeats. Now that gym leaders can challenge gym leaders I'm getting confused who is challenging who.

If you wish to challenge someone, send a PM or VM. Please don't post in the thread.

My photobucket is FINALLY not retarded and the badges have been fixed...again. However now they will not have random names so if I change something these new links will be changed automactially.

My Dragon Gym is OPEN!

1) These teams really should be 3:3

No.

This league is DESIGNED for 6:0 monotype. Don't like it, there's the door. ;)

Removed the challengers list since it's kinda redundant :S

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hey uh TWI it wasn't like a complaint or anything I was just posting to like make a suggestion it's perfectly fine if 6:0 is mandatory ;)

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Fighting gym doors are open until otherwise announced, welcome all challengers!

Gym doors are currently closed until later tonight/tomorrow.

UPDATE: Anyone who wishes to challenge my gym for a badge can at any time i am available, but rematches must take place no sooner than 24 hours after a loss.

Last edited:

ger9119

Guys i has my interwebz back, ill be reopening up my gym later today needa refresh my self

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Currently online and available for some challengers, going to keep my doors open from now on, when im on i will reply to pm/vm challenges and let you know i am available.

attention, my banned move is switching from spore to mach punch

ger9119

Won C-Demos badge, he challenged my gym i won moving record to 5-4

Blaaz

Banned
closin down my gym for a few to get my team straight
confirming a battle with psilo that i lost awhile ago and i need to re post this cuz people dont check threads

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
confirming a battle with psilo that i lost awhile ago and i need to re post this cuz people dont check threads

That's a pretty dick thing to say, ya know. I always say if I missed something to PM me.

Ger, your wins will be updated now. edit-done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.