• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
I can't battle for the war... sorry

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hmm, SOLF had a bit of an advantage being more competitive and they grabbed a few wins. This doesnt however mean we would have lost per say. Though I still think we need to wait a bit b4 we go competitive still. Lets have more in clan tourneys for now, get everyone brushed up a bit then go for another war. Some of the war clans out there are pretty brutal. Lets hope their not ***** like some of the SOLF members. So rude.

Anyways that being said. GO FIGHT THE LEAGUE MORE DAMNIT! We have an E4 that hasnt even been touched yet.

Mudkip8003

Wow, while since I last posted here... hope I'm still a member... anyways, I'm glad to be back, and I'll try to be in more battles! (If I can ever get IV or EVd Pokemon...)

stickguy

Happy Trainer
I agree with Twi and Ill have to get a good team together be4 I challenge...just gathering good pokes and getting them battle-ready atm. However for the war I dont care...seeing as im preparing...

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
People should battle the league more active

Mudkip8003

Hey jahz, may I please have a shop or be a breeder? I could get most egg moves, and fast, too. Ether one would be good with me.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
^ Oh i know Big B, but its nice to have more than just 1 person challenging the League :p

I have decided not to take a break, but instead host more stuff to get the Clan going and I have a few ideas.

Also people, I have news! Even for Jahz as I just thought it would be an interesting idea. Since Easter is coming to a close and we all had lots of chocolate and need exercise, I want to announce we will be hold a Poke-Lympics Month in May!

This is my new original idea where each week we have a different type of 'sporting' even used to earn Gold Silver and Bronze Medals. Anyone can sign up and participate, even DURING the competition week.

What you do is score points with others who are competing in the event (which I will edit a post with). You find a person involved with that event, setup a time, fight and you earn points on the outcome. By completing an event you earn 3 points, by winning you earn the completion points PLUS 1 point for every pokemon left on your team. If there is a draw you are both awarded only the 3 points. After the last day I will tally all peoples points and the highest one wins a reward pokemon along with a medal.

Week 1 (May 2-8) - Wrestling - All pokemon MUST be part fighting
Week 2 (May 9-15) - Gymnastics - All pokemon MUST be part flying
Week 3 (May 16-22) - Aquatics - All pokemon MUST be part water
Week 4 (May 23-30) - Volleyball - All pokemon MUST be part ground

Gold Awards
Wrestling - Shiny Lucario with egg move of your choice.
Gymnastics - Shiny Rayquaza
Aquatics - Shiny Heart Gold Kyogre
Volleyball - Shiny Soul Silver Groudon

These pokemon will be RNG by me personally. However, anyone wishing to donate will gain a crap-load of points, I will even donate some from my own pocket.

So what do guys think? Interested? Comments? Complaints?

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
Hehehehehe...I am so glad there still remains genius like you on this forum. Legacy shall host the first Pokelympics!

I reckon with a bit of creativity we could come up with a couple more events, and screw the next clan tourney this is more fun XD

Do you think we should invite all clans to compete to make it mega-competitive? Y'know post it in the tourney thread?

Twi I should send you a hundred cookies, but last time i did that some Bald Wombat mod (I cannot respect a mod with that name) infracted me for "abusing smilies" D:<

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hehehehehe...I am so glad there still remains genius like you on this forum. Legacy shall host the first Pokelympics!

I reckon with a bit of creativity we could come up with a couple more events, and screw the next clan tourney this is more fun XD

Do you think we should invite all clans to compete to make it mega-competitive? Y'know post it in the tourney thread?

Twi I should send you a hundred cookies, but last time i did that some Bald Wombat mod (I cannot respect a mod with that name) infracted me for "abusing smilies" D:<

I wanna keep the events small. See if it gets peoples attention. That being said i also wanna keep it in clan for now, if it gets attention we will have a clan wide pokelympics in the summer and have a few more events. Like Botany XD

I was actually debating over starting this in the Winter to co-incide with the winter olympics and have ice, water and flying. Maybe we can have a quart-annual pokelympic, 4 types 4 times a year when the weather changes. But thats if the event works out.

I do agree to screw the tourney as this is more interesting, but it functions LIKE a round robin. A few new elements too though. I just want people playing each other and being active. I may throw in a rule where you can battle as many pokemon per team as you like. Some people may not have 6 water pokemon ready and only 3, so they can still play others if they agree on 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 or w/e. You still get points.

I will be more strict about dates as its open to battle anyone who applied and you have no set limit to who you have to battle. Plus you are not booted if you lose.

Ya that sux you got modded, lol, i never get modded for my cookies. I guess they like my ;201-m;;201-m;;201-m; quite a bit :p

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Wow thats really nice Twi, that really would be awsome.

Ps: i will be more active again!

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Awesome stuff! But dont you guys think thats a little small, just types? I mean like basketball for Levitators or Track running-All pokes must have a base stat of 100 up...Or smth similar I mean, if were trying smth new we shouldnt restrickt our options right?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Awesome stuff! But dont you guys think thats a little small, just types? I mean like basketball for Levitators or Track running-All pokes must have a base stat of 100 up...Or smth similar I mean, if were trying smth new we shouldnt restrickt our options right?

Thought about that, but I prefer mono type teams more. Makes it more unique than just seeing sweeper teams vs sweeper teams (that is all you would see if we did that).

Im the god of pokelympics and that is my decree :p But I value yur input. Again, this is just a small event to see what happens. I dont want to plan big and have noone do anything. If it gets attention then I may host a Summer Games and have a multi-clan participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.