• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

Yea seems like UU is the best option

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Yeah a UU tourney sounds awesome

It can help attract new members by showing how active we are B)

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
It seems alot of people are suggesting a tourney. If I can add an opininon, I would suggest a round robin style tourney (anyone who knows me knows I advocate this style veyr much). Pretty much every battles everyone once when they can fit it into their timetable. Depending on how the match turns out (pokemon remaining) you earn points. Whoever ends up with the most points in the end is the winner. But we can probably make a tiny 4 bridge tourney for the top 4 just to make it an epic ending :p If anyone seems interested just say so and I can give all the details, I've hosted many of these before.

Pokedragonman

A Császár
The most logical thing to do right now would be to practice, test each other's strength, so I vote on a tournament. We must not rush into anything to serious to soon. If we do this we could also come up with a roster for future wars. All I'm saying is we must know our strengths and our weaknesses to work on both if we don't, we'll be demolished by the other clans. To make a name for ourselves we must be at our best at war. We must practice, train, and best ourselves!

rammagoo

TL Leader
i like your idea twilight trainer, sounds fun so then every body plays each other. also i like the sound of the tourny being UU but i dont mind, i would rather UU as my UU teams are better then my Standard teams lol.

pknerd5

a tourny would be good but uu is not a good choice we should use our actual teams give it our all and see each others strengths and weaknesess

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
i like twilight trainers tourney idea!
however i have a feeling that mxe wil end up with the most points haha
anyways am in for a tourney
i just finishd training
3 new uu teams so
am readdy to kick some but..or get mine kickd..

jahz

Banned
Like you Ghetto i have prepared an new UU team...on shoddy coz i got no pokes on my ds. That will hinder me somewhat in the tourney ^^; If anyones on shoddy and wants to kick my *** please vm me :)

Although a round robin tourney would be nice i just don't think we would have the time. Elimination rounds are quicker and also because we will be going competitive any day now we would need to get our war-team sorted out pretty quickly.

ger9119

Lets do elimation,UU then the next one will be round robin,OU

Pokedragonman

A Császár
Right now the best thing to do sounds like a normal elimination tournament. Twilight Trainer had a good idea but we don't have that kind of time we must be ready at any moment.

rammagoo

TL Leader
ok knockout first then a robin later on cause it will give me more time to get a better OU team as i have some good UU teams atm.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Don't you guys feel like we are rushing a little? I mean with the league going on and we only merged like several days ago, I think we should put the tourney on hiatus. It's getting to wild IMO. >,<

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Why not a uber round that my best tier, but unfortunately almost no one like ubers. :(

But i really like that robin thing :)

jahz

Banned
Don't you guys feel like we are rushing a little? I mean with the league going on and we only merged like several days ago, I think we should put the tourney on hiatus. It's getting to wild IMO. >,<

If we don't move quickly other clans will overtake us and become more powerful, also the competitive clans are dropping like flies atm so if we get in there early then we can nab some of their old members ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.