• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

When I get my test done, should I use my Gym Team, or my Standard Team, if I want to be the Fighting Gym Leader?

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
goood morning legacy!! wat are our plans for this week?

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I call Russia. There should be some nuke vaults there... You never know what Russia government is still hiding. BTW, I'll join the tourney also.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I am almost done designing the Fighting Gym Team I shall soon create. But before I create it, who do I need to go to to get tested? I have a team that I have been already been using for awhile, and wonder how it will fair for the time being.

Pokedragonman

A Császár
Dodging around the fact are you? Im taking America. HEAD ON! Lol, I had to do it. Ill try to get time for the tourney...

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I had a test battle with Pikachu4ever, and to our dismay there was a d/c. It was 4-2 me at the d/c so i don't know where i will be placed, or if i need another cuz of d/c.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Oh. Reason is is because I'd liek to get my Gym Team together after that if I do good enough. I have great ideas for the Fighting Gym. *laughs maniacally* Mwahahahahaha! Oh, btw, I have conquered Russia, and have found their vast stores of nukes. Who needs help conquering?

EDIT: I think I got my team together. Pulled one together from pokes used on past in-game teams. I wanna see how it fairs after I change some of their moves. But, I need more details on this UU Tourney. How many pkmn on a team? Item Restrictions? That's all I can think of right now. And who could give me a test battle?

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Well, if i'm correct, this is gonna be a standard battle tourney. That means we will each have 6 pokes, and also means hax items are banned(brightpowder, quick claw, etc.).

Also Ultimate Dragon Knight, are you sure you want to use all, or any really, in-game pokes for your gym? that is if u are accepted for that gym spot(dunno if u were yet).

777ICH777

Oh yeah, that was something I wanted to ask. Are we (The Clan) going to have a league sorta thing? Like with leaders and all that cool stuff? Or is the UU tourney going to be for helping determine that? Idk if this is a good question or not lol I just thought about.

jahz

Banned
We already have a league, its in the leagues section. If you're good enough you can sign up as a gym leader. :)

Also BigB its your choice as to whether you want another test battle or just want to be ranked straight away.

P.S guys New Zealand is mine so back off!

Status
Not open for further replies.