• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Wow only 8 people i hope more people will participate.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
This is gonna get confusing with two BB's around here.

I guess there's not room for the both of us BlackBoard.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

We need to go competitive with this clan, and quick. Hopefully it will then pick-up members quicker. After I finish my Gym Team, I need to create my UU team. After that I need to create my OU team. And after that, I need to create a NU team. Lol. Real busy.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
good luck with that UDK, sounds like a lot of team building. And if u need any help with any of your teams, just tell me.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Thanks

Well, I'm going to get off for the night. But, I'm still going to work on the team. Having trouble getting a Male Adamant Ralts so I can evolve it into Gallade. And then I have 4 more pokemon to train. Second thought, i'm staying on. Beluga, get on teh Testing Chat so we can chat.

777ICH777

Yeah Gallade are hard to breed for. I mean first you have to get the right nature. Then hope it has good IV's. Annd Lastly hope it is a guy lol. Anyway, Goodnight.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Third Thought

On third thoguht, Im getting off. ANd yeah they are hard. I'm going to wait to get ones with good IV's. That'll come later. Prioritizing here. Well goodnite all! GO COLTS!

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
I never breed i just catch them whit chaining it works really good and many shiny's.;)

Except if i need egg moves...

jahz

Banned
yo whens the uu tourny starting

February 10th is the deadline to apply

February 13th the roster will be posted

February 14th is the last day to decide on new rulings/banned pokemon

February 15th is when battling will commence.

Each day a new strand of the tourney will take place. Contact your opponent to setup a time on the date. In the case of a no show your opponent has a win.

Tourney will run as late as February 21 in case pairs cannot meet up. Both participants my request a hold if it fits into the timetable.

That help Pknerd?

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I think I might join teh tourney, but it will probaly be with a crappy team, as I am currently focusing on my Gym Team, and then I set up my Standard Team, then UU Team, and then NU Team. I think I just changed the order. REPRIORITIZING!! lol. i prioritize so much, it becomes unprioritized. i think that counts as FAIL.

EDIT: Anyone have Platinum, because some of my pokemon need to learn move tutor moves available on Platinum. Like Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, and such. Thanks.

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
K guys, some kinda bad news...

If we want the topic for the tourney posted on serebii, we need to have it approved. Matters are worse as there are already 2 tournaments going on, so they wont approve my topic.

I don't mind hosting a tourney but it HAS to be that week. So unless we host it somewhere else I can't be the host.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
we don't need it posted on the Tourney section do we? I mean its just an in-clan tourney, and we can just hold it within the clan.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
we don't need it posted on the Tourney section do we? I mean its just an in-clan tourney, and we can just hold it within the clan.

I dunno, the mods can be pretty strict around here at times...I should befriend one to have a connection :p

Status
Not open for further replies.