• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Ah oké then :p

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I can do levelling also. Im a serious power leveller as I dont sleep anymore @_@ But tonight I will. 8 pages psychological and literal analysis of Edgar Allen Poe does that.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I can do levelling also. Im a serious power leveller as I dont sleep anymore @_@ But tonight I will. 8 pages psychological and literal analysis of Edgar Allen Poe does that.

Well that sounds just pleasant...

Pleasant torment. Did it drive you near insanity? And I'll send you a PM today to join the tourney as soon as I find the form. XD

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hey guys, I've decided to make a big personal decision in regards to the clan...

I plan to withdraw as the Dragon E4.

I have played around on shoddy and on DS wifi battles and, unfortunately, I enjoy double battles alot more with my newly planned Johto team. Not saying my skilles in singles has deteriorated, I just don't enjoy it as much. I prefer my battling on PBR with VGC rules. This new team also has sentimental meaning (as it is composed of my favorite pokemon from my pokemon career) which is drawing me further from my dragons. So I will award my ENTIRE dragon team to whoever proves to be my successor.

In regards to the clan, I also wish to withdraw as a Tester and tutor. However, I will remain a tutor for anyone interested in DOUBLE battling. I would also apply to be the permanent tourney/war organizer if possible.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Sorry to hear that Twi, I was looking forward to seeing you in the E4, lol. But, it seems like its in your best interest, so I respect that. Also, if you don't mind, I am very, how do say, non-skilled in Doubles, and I would love to be tutored when you have time it that part of the game.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Aww. Not goin to be a single tester anymore? I guess I'll have to get tutored in double battles then. XD

rammagoo

TL Leader
im just throwing this out there but if you need somebody to replace twi as the dragon e4, i would like to if nobody else is inline for a e4 spot, i also like using dragons or dragon looking pokemon, most of my teams have atleast one on them. so having a team full would be nice.

jahz

Banned

Tell me about it. We had some 3000 word essay on analysing "the tell tell heart ":/

Hey guys, I've decided to make a big personal decision in regards to the clan...

I plan to withdraw as the Dragon E4.

I have played around on shoddy and on DS wifi battles and, unfortunately, I enjoy double battles alot more with my newly planned Johto team. Not saying my skilles in singles has deteriorated, I just don't enjoy it as much. I prefer my battling on PBR with VGC rules. This new team also has sentimental meaning (as it is composed of my favorite pokemon from my pokemon career) which is drawing me further from my dragons. So I will award my ENTIRE dragon team to whoever proves to be my successor.

In regards to the clan, I also wish to withdraw as a Tester and tutor. However, I will remain a tutor for anyone interested in DOUBLE battling. I would also apply to be the permanent tourney/war organizer if possible.

Damn thats a shame :/ Oh well, i can see why you'd wish to resign its a fair enough choice. Yes, I'd be happy to have you as tourney/war organiser you seem to have a knack for it :) As for tutoring doubles thats also a yes :)
Can you hold your position in the e4 until we find a replacement? (although i doubt anyone will reach you before we do.)

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
im just throwing this out there but if you need somebody to replace twi as the dragon e4, i would like to if nobody else is inline for a e4 spot, i also like using dragons or dragon looking pokemon, most of my teams have atleast one on them. so having a team full would be nice.

Hey Jahz, heres our contender. Also makes sense the other co-leader is an E4.

Thanks for the new positions :D I wonder how many people will be interested in double battling 101. All I'm gonna say is this...

YOU AINT BATTLED TILL YOU DOUBLE BATTLE! If the gods in heaven were to play pokemon it would be a double battle. Tiers are more or less crushed and players have MUCH more freedom. Many more pokemon are seen in doubles, and this is where true strategy shines.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
I need to say i like dubble battles more than single battles, but not many people play dubble battle's :/

megaman12

Not Happy
I was looking forward to fighting ken in the E4 but o well if ram gets pick I just have to beat him(chew).O since I have like no experience in wifi doubles,maybe u can tutor me sometime ken.

SacredMiKey

Embrace the shadows
i think im going to have to withdraw from the clan i jus dont have the time i thought i did
i may rejoin sumtime in the late future when i get the time

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Wow, I am shocked at how many people wanted to battle me, lol. Looks like alot of people are interested in double battles. Maybe we can spark up enough interest to bring doubles into the limelight even in war time.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
OMG OMG DOUBLE BATTLE FRONTIER???? :D:D:D:D:D

Ya sure, I can give ram a test battle. Get him to message me and We'll go from there.

Mudkip8003

I'm from jahz's Legacy, and I never battled... I'll re-sign up.

Name: Mudkip8003
FC: 2536-0841-6362
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 3/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : To make myself stronger... and to motivate myself to make my new team!
Would you make any improvements? : No
Favoured position: None
How do you wish to rank up? : Anyway possible! :D
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope

I'm ready for a battle now!

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Alright people I have a bracket ready to post. There is one - issue - aside from me there are 9 other people in the tourney, making 10. If you know tourney brackets, it means 4 people will have 1 extra battle at the beginning as a preliminary (which I don't think is fair even if RNG). So what I am proposing is this...

Monday one of the other 9 people who have signed up will have an exhibition match with me to begin the tourney. If they win, they will be given a FREE level 100 Mew and Darkrai that will be EV trained and moveset personally by me. I chose these possible pokemon as a prize considering they are our mascots. If they lose they will recieve one of the two (win win deal eh?). By now I have proven my worth to the clan, so anyone who defeats me is definitely one of our best :)

As it will be an Exhibition the battle it will be SAVED and uploaded on the GTS for anyone who wants to see. It may even be posted on youtube. Once I receive a request for someone who has signed up for the exhibition we can decide on rules for our match (im looking at doubles possibly :p) and I will then post the final bracket. Heck if someone has PBR we can really give you guys a show. Each person has been randomly given an order and that is below. I am more or less waiting to see who (if anyone) would rather do the exhibition with me.

Without further technical stuff, here are our tournament members in the randomly generated order:
Big Beluga
777ICH77
Jahz
Megaman12
Rammagoo
Clone1
MXE567
Blackboard
Ger
Twilight_Trainer (Ya I ended up last, go me >_>)

Once someone messages me asking for an exhibition match I will post the full bracket I made (which is pretty nifty). Here's the plan...

Monday - Exhibition match or 2 Preliminary Matches
Tuesday / Wednesday - Round 1 (gives a two day leverage for people to meet)
Thursday - Semifinal
Friday - Final

I will bump the schedule ahead one day IF we finish all round 1 on Tuesday OR the exhibition match/preliminaries begin 1 day earlier on Sunday. Therefore round one would take place Mon-Wed. Also, I am not opposed to allowing the semifinal and the final on the same day.

That's it! So start training and I will post the rules in the next few hours.

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

A Battle Frontier¡?! OMG sounds effin awesome... i still prefer 2 b a Gym Leader but could I have a part designing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.