• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
^That'll take a while. I prefer to just breed for perfect IVs in the stats I use, like Attack and Speed in the case of Heracross. I do like to get high HP/Def/SpDef IVs, but I don't go crazy about them.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Some1 can breed me a Admand Gastly 31 attak 31 speed i offer shiny's.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Does anyone know if we are allowed to create our own forum for the Clan? And become a multi-community clan? Because it would be awesome to like make this clan really huge. Lot's of oppurtunities, and even a very well run league.

SolarPowerX

Does anyone know if we are allowed to create our own forum for the Clan? And become a multi-community clan? Because it would be awesome to like make this clan really huge. Lot's of oppurtunities, and even a very well run league.

Well, I was curious about that myself. After going over the 4th gen clan rules,from my understanding, it looks like we can do that, but we can't post, VM, or PM about it. We are however, allowed to mention and include a link to the site in Signatures. But this is what I think the rules are specifying, I'm not 100%, so you may want to double check and perhaps ask a mod before proceeding.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I am also going to ask Jahz about it first tho. Before I try to branch it out and get permission from a mod.

yo doods, lets go to war or somethin, i'm bored, lets do somethin around here

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I was talkin to Jahz about that Squirt, and yeah, with the peeps we have now, i think it is safe to say were ready to war, and I think Jahz was already plannin something, so.....

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Alright people, the tourney is official open! Please seek out your opponent as per my last post

Also, the surprise Jahz and i had prepared is gonna be delayed. Now go out there and battle, play fair, and have fun!

777ICH777

Hey Twi who is MXE567? Can you give me a link to his User place so I can leave him a VM?

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
I could do it, but are you sure you want an Adamant Gastly with x/31/x/x/x/31? Gastly is meant to be a special sweeper....

Yes i know i already have 3 Gengars that special i need a physical one to try out.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Oh and B_B msg me when u can battle. :)

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hey Big B. What's up?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
So seeing as how I've gotten my wifi back up now, could I battle a tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.