• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Oi. You becoming active hotrod? Saw you in the chat the other day, wondered if you were another spammer. lol.

dam hotrod, u gotta do somethin good with the 420 post, make a reference or somethin

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Just a friendly reminder guys for the tourney...

Upon the end of a battling BOTH you AND your opponent have to message me the results for verification purposes.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Queso, I think me and the other BB need an extension, cuz i know we will get it done tomorrow. It didnt help I was on a vacation, but we both have been tryin to contact eachother. I will be on prolly about 5:00 PM eastern time tomorrow, so if u can meet me BB, we can get our battle done.

so how is everyones league challenge goin, i'm gettin bored waitin for people, get those badges and come see me

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Queso, I think me and the other BB need an extension, cuz i know we will get it done tomorrow. It didnt help I was on a vacation, but we both have been tryin to contact eachother. I will be on prolly about 5:00 PM eastern time tomorrow, so if u can meet me BB, we can get our battle done.

I really can't battle that time, i can battle 4:00 Am - 3:00 Pm Eastern.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Yes im becoming active, and no im not a spammer.

Yeah, sorry about taht. I didn't ban you or nothin though. You were offline by the time I got back. You from one of the old clans? And I've had a few spammers, so every time someone new gets on, I ask who they are lol. I've had a few spammers, maybe like 5 so far. So yeah... Well, c ya round.

EDIT: Everyone I am almost done with my Gym Team. Last night, I got thru the 2nd to last Pokemon, and also halfway thru another. So, soon I will be open. Hopefully later tonight maybe, or tomorrow most likely. I have a 2 hr delay 2day, so I plan on getting the EV done, and then I just need the moves.

Last edited:

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
UDK just stop talking about spammers its really anoying let people just post when they want. ~.~ If you post 2 times in 10 min it isnt spam.

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Lol. sorry by spammers i mean in the chatroom. like people who come in and send obscene messages. sorry blackboard for not specifying.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Ah oke i see :)

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
If I become a gym leader can i still fight the other gyms for badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.