• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
To get into the Competitive clan section, we need to start warring, and once were done with this UU tourney, Jahz said hes gonna work his magic.

dragonlordx, i apologize for not getting back to you today, i been in and out of the house all day, maybe in like an hour or so i'll hit you up of your still on, if not i'll catch you 2morrow, also to the other peeps that wanna try out for the normal mono gym send me a pm also

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Tourney Update

Round 2 will be extended ONE MORE TIME ONLY! Until Tuesday Night at 11:59 pm GMT-5. This is the LAST time people.

But on the bright side, PLACE YOUR BETS!!!

Will it be 777ICH777 or meganman12?

Whats your lucky number, 7 or 12? choose now!

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Sorry Mega, but this was a close one. My fav lucky number is 7, so sorry.

Forum name: Ultimate Dragon Knight
Person you wish to bet against: anyone who'll take the bet.
Your bet (who are you supporting): I bet 777ICH777 will beat Megaman in their battle.
Amount you are betting (points): 100pts

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
why wuld Squirt be the lucky one? your the one who wants the test battle dragon
.____________________________.

And, I know that ich is a beast in UU and what not, but I cant go against Mega, I just cant, so.....yeah, heres the bet:

Forum name: Big Beluga
Person you wish to bet against: UDK
Your bet (who are you supporting): ofc Mega will beat Ich (no hard feelings Ich, its just Megas, u know..........just Mega)
Amount you are betting (points): 100pts

Last edited:
just tested dragonx for the normal gym, lets just say it wasn't pretty, 5-0ed him, safe to say the gyms still lookin for a leader, keep workin on it dragon, the position hasn't been filled yet

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
hmmm, Im wonderin if I shuld try out for this Normal gym. I'd much rather challenge the league, but lets just leave it at, if no one else wants the gym that badly, or u dont feel that the job is deserved by any of the peeps u test Squirt, then I just might try out.

ight b, i'll keep u updated

jahz

Banned
Holy crap I just realized im loaded with points! Hmm, what to buy :p Maybe a nice rank up one day XD

Legacy council too? Whats that mean? Like the Illuminati or something?

lol. The Legacy Council are people who i believe have the most experience in the clan and know what they're doing the best. Me and Ger along with the rest of the council work together for big decisions in the actions of the clan. The time we'll need the council next is choosing our war target.

Lol. I'd like to be a part of it, but Jahz probably will hand-pick the Council. I have dreams to join it one day however. And when are we going to be moved to Competitive Clans? Because I need to create my Standard Team soon.

After the tourney we war, after we war we win, after we win we go competitive.

Absol4EVA

Name:Sam
FC:undisclosed
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.):8 /10
Why do you want to join this clan? :My friend Ivysaur_ said id be a good aset and its actives
Would you make any improvements? :yes i could ev train and level peeps up
Favoured position:ev trainer (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer etc.)
How do you wish to rank up? :battling (See below, in ranking systems.)
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :Ivysaur_

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
name:sam
fc:undisclosed
rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.):8 /10
why do you want to join this clan? :my friend ivysaur_ said id be a good aset and its actives
would you make any improvements? :yes i could ev train and level peeps up
favoured position:ev trainer (this is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer etc.)
how do you wish to rank up? :battling (see below, in ranking systems.)
did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :ivysaur_

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay sam! ;359;

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Why do you want to join this clan? :My friend Ivysaur_ said id be a good aset and its actives
Favoured position:ev trainer (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer etc.)

A friend of Ivysaur is a friend of mine... but why is your FC undisclosed? And Ivy sorry I'm takin sometime with breeding, I had a 5 hour hike yesterday. Otherwise I would probably be done. I almost got the big beast with Bulba's moves, and almost got the Smeargle-bred pokemon. I need to get a Ice Punch on Mankey for his breeding, but that's pretty much it. Luckily I am able to do most of this on Emerald.

EDIT: Jahz, I would like to apply to be an assistant shopkeeper, if you don't mind. I don't think there is a form, so yeah.

Last edited:

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Lol we are in college so he doesn't know his FC yet =D he's sitting here next to me lol.
And its okay thanks for your help by the way, didn't have luck with finding flying/Surfing pika yesterday but im still trying :)

jahz

Banned

Accepted. Seems your arrival was eagerly awaited ;)

A friend of Ivysaur is a friend of mine... but why is your FC undisclosed? And Ivy sorry I'm takin sometime with breeding, I had a 5 hour hike yesterday. Otherwise I would probably be done. I almost got the big beast with Bulba's moves, and almost got the Smeargle-bred pokemon. I need to get a Ice Punch on Mankey for his breeding, but that's pretty much it. Luckily I am able to do most of this on Emerald.

EDIT: Jahz, I would like to apply to be an assistant shopkeeper, if you don't mind. I don't think there is a form, so yeah.

UDK pm me about what your section of the shop could offer and what prices you'll charge.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Ok i can battle tomorrow squirt i almost have my team done :3

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Wow really nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.