• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Alright getting back on topic away from BB's Aggron...

Jahz, when do you plan to have the next war? I agreed to be the war representative from Legacy so would you like me to contact the other clan? Or you?

If anyone in the clan would like to war with a specific clan post them here please

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I think the best choice for War would have to be SOLF. They are the only really prominent clan available, that is not in a war of its own. They have some very good battlers in Dave, Neto, and Zach (all OSL gym leaders), so it won't be an easy task, but I'm sure we can give them a run for their money.

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
SOLF would be a good one to go against, but we would have to do some good preparation. Just Neto alone has tweaked that ice team for quite a while now.

Ah Neto, that brings back memories of the Spectrum League...good times. Neto was always a great comrade yet I never had the chance to face them in battle.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
solf is that a clan?

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Thats a league not a clan...

QUAGSIRE FAN12???

I'm a stupid doll
but still, its someone from a clan so i still get the points...

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
oh, do we post our battles here? cuz ive won a bunch of matches. I guess I'll start postin my matches ;)

And, If anyone does want to battle, just PM me or post it here.

dbcb

I alwasy just pm or vm jahz and he gets them.. didn't think we should spam the thread with that stuff

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Hello, idk really.

Status
Not open for further replies.