• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Ha I can see my new OU team is gonna do well 8 Wins 0 Losses on shoddy :D

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Lol rock type gym owns i say, im goign to make Ou teams again like a OU *****, Laters

QUAGSIRE FAN12???

I'm a stupid doll
i want to be a candidate for the war (if i cant, i want to be a understudy)

can u just tell us who is in the war already, lets get this **** goin

777ICH777

Hey ya'll just checking in cuz I was gone for something the past few days. Also, just wanted to say I would be ready for the war if I was chosen.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Patience people, Jahz and I are in talks over who our 1st 7 choices will be.

Gingbino and I are in talks about when it will start.

(Hint) People who participated in the tourney have a high chance of being on the list (Hint)

UPDATE

I have their lineup, now its time we send one back. Jahz and I have determined the best suitable candidates with 1st choice will be (in no order)

Big Beluga
777ICH777
Blackboard
Megaman12
Rammagoo
Squirtleismyhomeboy
FREESLOTASOFNOW

The 1st six are our candidates (again in no specific order) and the last slot is free. It is your choice to battle or not, but we would like you to :). Keep in mind this...

These people have proven their worth, only people who proved themselves can/will be accepted. The tourney played a part in this decision (as was its intention) among other factors. If you want to be a candidate please PM me.

Last edited:

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Dang shoddy is so handy, im gonna make a really nice ou team now.

Last edited:

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Dubble post...

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
UPDATE

DBCB you are officially being called out to war to war on our behalf. If anyone wishes to avoid war they can...though Spunky my Ambipom has two tails to smack you with for turning down the honour.

That being said, anyone else wishing to participate in the war MUST PM me. If you drop out PLEASE PM me also. SOLF is ready and willing to go and I want us to be ready also.

Also, if anyone drops out at the last moment I will be the sub-in.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Cool, Finally we can get this war started. By any chance, do you think you can tell us their lineup, I'd just like to know who were up against.

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Lol at the keyboard warriors on shoddy thinking they are amazing, because they beat me while their friend was watching >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.