• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUAGSIRE FAN12???

I'm a stupid doll
i have some problems with shoddy, its not working and it wont open

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I will post the SOLF lineup once we have ours completed. Only fair. So far ICH has pm me in agreement. Heres a cookie ;201-m;

Mudkip8003

Sorry for being inactive. I haven't been doing anything Pokemon-related for a while. I'll try to train. (Is anyone an EV trainer that is active? I need one!)

rammagoo

TL Leader
Yep kl :) Sorry im really slow at EV training.

Btw guys lets try and up the activity levels, i wanna reach 1000 posts :D

we are getting close settle down jahz lol, we havnt even been a clan for like a month and we are nearly at 1000 posts

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Yea this is really going fast

yea were almost there, bout 233 posts to go, hi5, so whts goin on with teh war?

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Lol on the forum, i think were the fast growing clan of all pokemon forums!

hey jahz, would Rotom F be considered an ice type?

yes they can, the poke itself isn't hacked, its just an ar code tht allows it to keep its form

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Yeah, like I told you hes kinda inactive, but also I wanted to talk to you about that Jahz. HoM is gettin pretty inactive, and some key people are leavin, but I have a feeling that once HG/SS comes out, HoM is pretty much gonna crumble. So if you stilla wanna chance it, im not stopping you, but im just giving you a heads up that it may not be around for long.

rammagoo

TL Leader
yer jahz it would kinda be a waste or your time, alot of key people are leaving like b said, we are pretty inactive anyway so once a few go there will be no one.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Yeah Jahz I actually just resigned HoM yesterday xD

jahz

Banned
Yeah Jahz I actually just resigned HoM yesterday xD

yer jahz it would kinda be a waste or your time, alot of key people are leaving like b said, we are pretty inactive anyway so once a few go there will be no one.

Yeah, like I told you hes kinda inactive, but also I wanted to talk to you about that Jahz. HoM is gettin pretty inactive, and some key people are leavin, but I have a feeling that once HG/SS comes out, HoM is pretty much gonna crumble. So if you stilla wanna chance it, im not stopping you, but im just giving you a heads up that it may not be around for long.

Ah. Ok wow...pretty straight forward. I think I'll revoke my su. Big question now is what clan should i go to next. Shadows is big but not much happens, not many battles and all the leaders always discussing how there new league is gonna do and telling off new members. Untold Chaos- invite only so i don't stand a chance. Dracaena...just closed and re-opened so is a bit dodgy atm. You guys could join SOLF but considering we're warring them its not a good idea for me. 7DS maybe? Ayone here in 7DS, how they doin?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Ok people...WE NEED WAR BATTLERS!!! People have pm'd me if our prime choices dont accept but even that is at a low. WE NEED BATTLERS!!! Once i find a time where serebii isn slow im gonna attempt to PM everyone i think is a valuable asset.

jahz wait about 3 weeks cause theres a clan comin out tht i kno will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.