• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I thought I was supposed to be a sub?(chew)

You havent been in the clan long enough and I never received a reference to allow you to sub. Sorry. However if you REALLY are adamant have someone refer you to me and I will consider switching myself as a sub for you.

Boredx10

You havent been in the clan long enough and I never received a reference to allow you to sub. Sorry. However if you REALLY are adamant have someone refer you to me and I will consider switching myself as a sub for you.

I've been in longer than gamefreak.lolz

And,sure.I can bribe a few people to vouch for me. =P

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Afternoon guys, what a eventful morning.. A car crashed in front of my while i was on a driving lesson -_-

Boredx10

lol.What did the instructor say?

Boredx10

lolz owned

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
I want if youre still on.

QUAGSIRE FAN12???

I'm a stupid doll
sorry for not posting for what was it... 5 days?
anyway, i was sick (puking, really REALLY bad headaches, diarrhea...)
ill try to post more often (unless, obliously, i get sick again)

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
hey guys am back!!! lol iove been gone since like december and am really srry bout that....
i got in to some trouble with the police bkuz apperently the girl was 17 and not 18.... and we did things that are "illegal" haha nah am only kidding, but ididnt have internet, nor wifi, but now i do, so its time for me to get back up. and be the best... or maybe one of the best. and also am trying to get HoM back to its feet seeing that HoM is almost dead, am going to make sure it doesnt die. hehe

gl with the ghetto, mantine is sending everyone to Tah, anyway, uhh, jahz jd tells me you invited him to be a gl in the legacy league, i'v been workin with him, i'll let u kno if hes worthy or not

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Squirt isn't the best evaluator tbh (chew)

I'm just kidding...hopefully jd can get back into shape

If anyone needs battle to test teams or anything let me know

i'm the best evaluator there is

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
hey guys now that am back wat do you think i should start training? and anyone here would like to help me better myself? help is appreciated ^_^ btw wat ever happened to ger9119?

Status
Not open for further replies.