• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
woah hey everyone :O
Just got back from work to find 3 new members ;D
welcome

megaman12

Not Happy
welcome new dudes :)

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Its nice and stuff that we have new members, but many people are un-active.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Gah, fine, you guys made me crack...

I'll be a tester again. BUT. ONLY on shoddy. My in game stuff is only doubles related.

Eevee-Breeder

Eevees On Demand
DX Sorry to say, but I can't be tested soon. My little sis erased my game on Platinum (Thank goodness none of my rares were on there), which had my team on it.

rammagoo

TL Leader
BigB you have to go easy on the fresh meat ok lol, anyway if any E4's or GL's want to test one of there gym teams out just send me a PM/VM cause im always testing new teams.

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Just beat the elite 4 on heart gold :)

Crobat
Kengaskan
Typhlosion
Magnaton
Poliwhirl
Donphan :)

megaman12

Not Happy
The 5th gen will come late this year in japan and next year elsewhere but jahz Ill rather wait for SS since is too much the wait for 5th gen D:

Last edited:

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
5th gen will be great.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I dont know if this war is really gonna get finished, SOLF lost half its members, and is crumbling down. Their leader got banned, so I thinkin the war is not gonna get done.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I dont know if this war is really gonna get finished, SOLF lost half its members, and is crumbling down. Their leader got banned, so I thinkin the war is not gonna get done.

Do we know who is left that is in the war?

Also, since im a Co-leader for the Red Dragons along with their war master, what do you guys think about challenging them next? I'm pretty unbiased over each clan so it may smooth things over. Plus if people decided to bail over their ill just drop a few hammers on their head :p.

jahz

Banned
Sounds good Twi =] I think we should drop the war with solf, they're falling aprt especially after their leader got banned. So really yeh warring the RDL would be a good idea....you know what this means guys. WAR TEAM TRIALS ARE OPEN! (well once the war is conirmed ;])

Boredx10

So much for me warring SOLF from 7DS. =/

any1 want to battle? and how to i challenge the legacy league?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.