• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
sorry I've been a little inactive, are we still warring SOLF?

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
cmon guys, I know me and Jahz are on vacation and stuff(and maybe some of u guys too) but we shuld still keep up the activity.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Well a lot of us are on vacation,speaking for me at least,but there's also nothing interesting to talk about, unless u guys want to talk about pokemon Black and White or smth....

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Im really bizzy whit school atm :eek:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
This may be considered as a spam
but I would really like to praise such a great leader here =)
Jahz you own a very great clan , and I wish you all the best of luck
work hard everybody , I'm looking forward to see this clan among the competitive clans =)
If only I had the time , I would never hesitate to join .. ='(
have a great time everybody

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
This may be considered as a spam
but I would really like to praise such a great leader here =)
Jahz you own a very great clan , and I wish you all the best of luck
work hard everybody , I'm looking forward to see this clan among the competitive clans =)
If only I had the time , I would never hesitate to join .. ='(
have a great time everybody

omg! Chelsea! You're back!?!?! When did you come back!??!

BTW people, within a week Ill be taking a leave of absence from serebii. If you need me for any reason you have 1 week.

jahz

Banned
I know everyone who was anyone was in SeaSoul at the height of its power. For all you new recruits before Legacy came along SS was the ultimate power on serebii and it dominated the clans for months. However Chelsea left and along with a few other problems it closed :'( Chelsea is and awesome leader and a good friend of mine if any of you are wondering who this strange(awesome) person spamming up our thread is.

Twi...you better have a damn gd reason for leaving >_> nah good luck with whatever it is your doing and have a great time :) [but don't forget to come back ;)]I'll send you a vm to interrogate you on the facts.

Hows the war coming along?
Hows everyone been?
Easter fever! XD
Tutor programme closed? :O
Legacy League looks gd.
Clan activity- moderate for a holiday
addcition to chocolate reaching easter peak. (i;ve had like 15 easter eggs and im stuffed :S)
Chelsea Star returns!

Well what an interesting summary of what happened in my absence, now if you'll excuse me im off to beast it up on MW2 XD

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Haha Jahz, You have a lot of energy don't you? I mean I bet you typed that whole thing in like 2 minutes, amirite? Prolly coz of all that chocolate uve been eating.

Anyways, Im back peeplez, so its time to get back dat activity. coz i know all of you was just waiting for me to come back(especially you MxE) lol.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
das kewl. Dont hurt yourself now.

Well now that im back, I wanna check out the LL, see if i can get some more badges (y)

jahz

Banned
your gonna reach me soon...then im ****ed. PHA! don't hurt myslef yeh right, your talking to the guy that jumped off a fifty metre bridge on a bungee cord in new zealand and came out unharmed, only to sprain his ankle 2 hours later....getting out of a car....^^;

Welcome back boss! Man i don't want to go back to school tomorrow.

Boredx10

Where are my promised cookies?

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Hey all :D How are we, finally we are active again ^_^ <3

Welcome back from your Holidays <3

Status
Not open for further replies.