• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this event thing i hear? Tell me moar! Anyway can someone explain me how EV training works? I don't ev train but i love PorygonZ and i want to ev train him.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I Pm'd But forgot to officially join heh.

Anyway:

Name: Call me Sma or an acronym of your choice.
FC: 4339 6959 8346
Experience: I have been playing competitively for about 2 years.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Hola Guys !!!!

Haven't posted in awhile so just dropping by to say hi =)

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hey everyone, I got bored and changed my mind...I can be an artist...what do you guys think?

27783_117063261645073_100000242008116_208480_6093407_n.jpg

Sorru bud, but I have a banner made already. I had to format my laptop today so I will post it when I get to work 2morrow as my software is on that comp.

In all honesty though, and see this as constructive criticism, but the quality is pretty grainy and colours don't compliment each other making it difficult to see. But I will use your idea and make another banner modeled after that one to show u what I mean.

Ok So I am very very sorry but I can't join this clan. I like the people here but I was somehow so tired that I have no recolection of joining.....I'm very tired and I feel like a total retard...So...yeah.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Sorru bud, but I have a banner made already. I had to format my laptop today so I will post it when I get to work 2morrow as my software is on that comp.

In all honesty though, and see this as constructive criticism, but the quality is pretty grainy and colours don't compliment each other making it difficult to see. But I will use your idea and make another banner modeled after that one to show u what I mean.

Great,thanks for the tips and stuff...Cant wait for your banner...Just out of curiosity, what program do you use? Adobe Illustrator?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Great,thanks for the tips and stuff...Cant wait for your banner...Just out of curiosity, what program do you use? Adobe Illustrator?

Close, illustrator is fine and all, but Corel Draw takes the cake in terms of simplicity and capability. Plus its much stabler.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Im gonna make a new banner this 1 is getting old :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.