• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Noo :(, hope to see you back later. And gl in the future;)

rammagoo

TL Leader
goodbye amd farwell Jahz, see i didnt let everyone else know i let you do it like you wanted.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Amazing...........I wonder if I would be able to come up with such titles....

@ram you'll have to pick out a co-leader and another leader quick...if you take a short leave cos of another injury this clan will fall into chaos!

Nivendo

Phione breeder
Sorry to see you go, Jahz. I didn't know you well but if I did know you better I know this would be a sad time for me.

rammagoo

TL Leader
i have added all of the new members into the first post, if i have missed anyone just send me a pm so i can fix it up.
Cheers

rammagoo

TL Leader
Jahz get out of here before you end up wanting to stay here :D, cmon guys lets pick up the activity levels its getting abit low

Jiji

Hey

I’ve been dreading this day for quite some time, even though I knew it was coming I kept pushing it to the back of my mind assuring myself that it would be ok and that I could carry on. Alas I have tried but eventually time has caught up with me. In short I’m leaving the forums. I have many reasons why, it’s a bit more complicated than “I just felt like it.” I have my GCSE’s coming up very soon and running the clan and the league and all the other things I participate in is taking up too much of my time, since I joined the forums there has been a noticeable dip in the marks (grades) I’ve been achieving at school. This place means a lot to me, but not enough for me to mess with my future for it. I will still be able to come on from time to time, hopefully at least every month. Being honest I don’t think I will be able to just stop coming on instantly, and I’m definitely going to hang around to see the clan go competitive!

I joined the forums on the 12th August 2009, I’d played Pokémon since the age of Four. Blue was my first game and I’d carried on playing all those years. Yet I’d never heard of EV’s or IV’s, never thought of eggmove breeding, never planned proper competitive strategy, never wifi battled, I’d never even seen a shiny Pokemon! Since then I’d say I’ve come on quite a lot, and I owe it to most of you. I have managed to rack up a small collection of about 82 Pokemon, 40 events, 15 shiny Ev’d, 15 regular Ev’d and 12 shiny Pokemon. I have been a member of nearly all the greatest clans to pass through Serebii since I’ve been here and although I never reached the greater ranks I’d still like to believe I made a contribution. I created my own Legacy, in the form of a clan; A clan that has grown and grown and grown to become one of the largest and what is essentially the fastest growing clan on the forums. The truth is I grow tired of the standard metagame, Twi explained this well before. They're given hundreds of pokemon and you see the same 12 over and over again :/
I started a League, many months back from my humble origins on the PE2K forums I challenged one of their leagues and managed to defeat all of them but the champion, since then it was my dream to run my own league, and I did. Hell I’ve even improved my English grammar and learnt a bit about using graphic designing programmes, thanks to HK and NL for the tutorials :D I’d say I’ve done pretty well for myself in the space of seven months ;)

I will be staying on for the war and will ocassionally come back to visit, however this is essentially goodbye. Goodluck and farewell to all of you. This is our Legacy and please, do not let it die.

I will be handing the clan over to Ram who in turn and choose his co-leaders.

Thankyou for all your devotion to the clan, we've had some great laughs and theres not one part of it I wont remember fondly. Goodbye and Farewell my friends =]

If you wish to ask further questions don't hesitate to pm me.

aww.. I just put in my app too.. oh wellz

I hope you get to were you want to be with your life.. Sometimes you need to just back off a bit from things...

rammagoo

TL Leader
aww.. I just put in my app too.. oh wellz

I hope you get to were you want to be with your life.. Sometimes you need to just back off a bit from things...

your app was accepted ,i have added you to the members list, its been abit hard for me trying to get on top of everything.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Im getting a new router, lets hope my wifi work now!

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hmm...

Well, life has changed, again, and i decided not to do a 2nd degree since right now its a waste (and another year of university doesn't look appealing).

That being said I am coming back. Ram, if you need a co-leader I don't mind stepping up to help out. Please not this:

The Fronteir WILL be up and running mid June the latest. We will have 5 facilities. 4 of which cover the 4 teirs of smogon...UU, NU, OU and Standard. My Cheifs have been chosen to cover these. Myself, i will reveal those details in later time. Winners of these facilities will earn GenPoints for of course the GenLab.

GenLab is now officially OPEN for business. Please PM me for pricing, in time I will post a list.

Also, I see Jahz put up his hall of fame and I made the cut. One request Ram, can you change my icon to Gengar please :p

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Good choice twi.. :)
What will the fifth be?
anyway, looks like you found out ram...but twi, shuldn"t you be smth like alakazam or metaross or smh since you're "the genius"?(kidding suits you)
Just one more question...where did your sig go??? I miss it...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.