• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Blinky!!! WAZZUP!!! How you doing since Leviathon's Wrath? You talk to Pastel much?

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
lol my new team is nice

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
No i havnt seen pastel at all, and im doing good, i was trying to have a run with my former clan Team Aces High, but our leader got into a car accident and long story short, he is in a coma and the clan has been shut down. Still kinda proud of Team Aces High and i know i cant have a clan like that but im going to try and make The Legacy my new home. Im aiming to have a position in the clan to be honest.

rammagoo

TL Leader
you have big aims joe, as there is alot of other people in the clan that are inline for a postion before you sorry mate.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Aim for the skies Blinky! You deserve no less.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Ur aiming is nice!~!

stickguy

Happy Trainer
...But dont put to little power into your shot or it wont get very far lol...

How r the negotiaions for the war jahz?

Ram, you were right...you are[u/] lazy, i dont see lordG or Blinky on the front page...

lets all try to catch blinky when hes up high, right Lord?
Wth a great big net or trampoline...

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I was thinking a matress. I don't have the money to buy a big net or anything else, so I figured I'd use something I got in the house.

rammagoo

TL Leader
There you happy stickguy? ive had that much stuff happening in the past few days i havnt had time to update the post.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Thanks for the rank change Rammagoo. I was going to ask you to change it. I didn't feel I had deserved it. Jahz gave it to me when I signed up forthe Legacy League. I look forward to earning my way up the ranks

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Ok people, I've yet to have ANY request for GenLab or the Frontier. Leaders may not be ready but at LEAST show interest like Jahz and sign up.

I may not be as active now due to technical reasons, but if you guys dont start being active im gonna have to close things down.

Name: DracaDragonSpirit
FC: 5070 3984 0218
Rate yourself as a battler: 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I want to battle people
Would you make any improvements? : No
Favoured position: Breeder
How do you wish to rank up? : Being tested and working your way up from the position you're given.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? : No

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Does anyone want to battle on shoddy? I have an all UU team I wish to test. If so, just send me (LordGriffin1091) a challenge. I'll be on for a while.
Edit: Please tell me who you are just in case.

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
Guys one last check on the war team

Ram
Mega
BigB
BB
Blinky you want in?
Lordgriffin

Reserves:
Jahz
Hotrod
Twi (if we have no other option)

Basically this is the war team and you cant refuse (except blinky) so im just saying get on building your team

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Have fun Fighting Everyone ;)

Welcome Dspirit...

Twi, i dont have any clan points so i cant get smth from the genlab and as for the frontier,i could challenge, but I cant trade pokes to battle with from diamond to ss since my bros DS broke...

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I'd join but my router screws up from time to time and really isn't reliable till around 10 PM. To give you all a hint to what time that is for you all, it's 12:26 PM right now.

Edit: I just reread Jahz's post. Okay but I'd like to battle with my team a few times before I have to battle against my opponent. Right now I'm running a Pokesav team (Stats are legal. I just messed up the "where I got them info". The GTS can detect that). Give me about 36-48 hours to fix up a team that's legal. I don't want to be called a cheater and hurt the clans reputation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.