• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Salamence has been moved to Uber!!!!!!! Why!? Why does the world curse me so!? First Latias! Now Salamence! Salamence was arguably my favorite competitive pokemon! WHY!?

Zytroid

He has been uber for a while now
@megaman lol my Internet went out it was supposed to say if u are not availble I woul test battle

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Salamence has been moved to Uber!!!!!!! Why!? Why does the world curse me so!? First Latias! Now Salamence! Salamence was arguably my favorite competitive pokemon! WHY!?

Dragonite>Salamence anyways. Give him some love :)

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
those are old news
speaking of news, may i suggest an idea?
why not open a small news section in here to update the members
since i have battled a lot of people that dint even knew that salamence was moved to ubers

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Yeah that would be a great idea. I don't check smogon very much at all, so when I was just checking what tier Flygon was in I found that out. Twi, I do love Dragonite, but Salamence was the first competitive pokemon I ever bred. TT_TT I'll miss him so much.

megaman12

Not Happy
I tested MageMachine and he won 2-0>I made some stupid mistkaes that cost me the battle but o well Mage is a good battler.Im giving him Legacy Warrior rank.Now Mage you can rank up by challenging the legacy frontier =).Also I think there should be a rank between apprentice and warrior because an apprentice is a begginer who knows the basic of the games and a warrior is a a great battler.So if you are not a begginer that doesnt mean your a great battler which is the next rank =(.

Last edited:

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Does this mean I get to put the Creators of Legacy rank in my sig? And if anyone needs any pokemon just pm me and ill get on it right away.

megaman12

Not Happy
Its good that the clan is being active but there is one person that needs to be active and that person would be our leader Ram >_>.

Zytroid

I will not be on tommorow and possibly the next day cuz ima be at my other house so I can watch me some ufc so yea

megaman12

Not Happy
Tested Rico and by the results of the battle I'm giving him Legacy Warrior rank.I liked how he used UU in OU and he know about the competitive system so ofcourse he is above an apprentice.Its good that these new members know how to battle =).

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
So far I got five people signed up for the tourney. Remember, if you want in send me a message.

Just telling me in the forum doesn't count. You HAVE to send me a message or you're not in.

Last edited:

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Want to know how to draw the members attention?
speak about the prize!!!
i dont know what it is but i will supply the winner with 4 TMs (Any) 2 berries (any exept Liechi) and 2 PPups
... its not much but its something

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Want to know how to draw the members attention?
speak about the prize!!!
i dont know what it is but i will supply the winner with 4 TMs (Any) 2 berries (any exept Liechi) and 2 PPups
... its not much but its something

There is a prize...The OU position in the legacy frontier.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
i know that there is a prize and now i know its a good one, consider my offer as a little something on the side

Status
Not open for further replies.