• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Name: neo darkrai
Rate yourself as a battler: 6.5/10
Why do you want to join this clan?: I wanna battle a lot of people and get better. Maybe provide a few Pokemon to people
Would you make any improvements?: I hope to contribute by doing a lot of battles and hopefully breed some Pokemon for people
Favoured position: Anything involved with battling or being a breeder
How do you wish to rank up?: By battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person?: Zytroid

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Welcome Neo, submit an application for a test battle to megaman. Also I still only have five people for the tourney. I need at least three more.

come on peeps lets get this thing rollin

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Want to know how to draw the members attention?
speak about the prize!!!
i dont know what it is but i will supply the winner with 4 TMs (Any) 2 berries (any exept Liechi) and 2 PPups
... its not much but its something

Rico I appreciate you putting something for the Prize. Also there is a prize besides the spot in the Legacy Frontier, and That's a promotion in rank. This really depends on your rank, but I can garuntee almost everyone who could enter would get the rank up if they entered and won. The only one I'm not sure about is Squirtle becuase I don't know what his old rank was.

megaman12

Not Happy
I have been meaning to ask,what rank am I?=(

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Megaman just check the first post by goinh to the last page. It hasn't been updated in a while but your rank is there. You're a legacy warrior. Everyone else is basically in the legacy learner rank, or so it seems.

Uh Goash, who are you? I don't see you on the members list, even if it hasn't been updated in a while, and I haven't seen you be active in over a month. Sooooo...yeah, who are you?

megaman12

Not Happy
That's why I am asking griffin.I know it said I'm a warrior I just taught I was a rank higher seeing how I am a frontier chief.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Hmmmm...I think you're right. For someone of your skill I believe you deserve a promotion. Combine that with all the service you've been doing for the clan lately, and I think you have plenty of reasons to be promoted. When I was the Legacy League's Dark Elite I was a Legacy Comander. I believe this is the rank you deserve. So, as soon as Ram decides to show his face I'll bring this to his attention and make a strong case for your promotion.

====>For Everyone<====
I have created the Youtube account and alternate email. Right now, I need overseers for it. I will be sending out private messages to the people I trust with the passwords to the email and account. These people will have some authority over the page and positions to fill. If you are chosen for a position and don't want it, just tell me.

Last edited:

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Wow those ranks need to be updated
i mean, Megaman in Warrior rank? and i just got my test battle yesterday and got warrior rank too. Its clear that you are above that rank Mega.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Honestly, I believe the highest rank you're allowed to reach upon entering is Legacy Aprentice. You have to work your way up from there, so while you may have the skills of Warrior rank, I believe Ram will probably put all the new members into legacy learner or legacy aprentice rank. Because when I re-entered the clan I was put into legacy learner instead of my old rank. The test battle is just to see if you're a total noob who has know idea what their doing or a cheater. At least I believe that's what it's suposed to do. This would normally be okay, but does anyone at all here know, for a fact, a sure fire way to get promoted? It never has been very clear. That may have to do with a lot of our inactivity.

megaman12

Not Happy
Well Rico has proven to be a Warrior in our test battle but these ranks are all kind of crazy.I have been saying to make a rank between apprentice and warrior to make the ranks a bit more organized.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I still only have five people for the tourney. Come on people we need at least 3 more. Remember if you win you get the OU position in the Legacy Frontier and a rank promotion.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
If i were another i would say F U Lord Griffin heheh
but im not that kind of person.
I have no problem in being put to Aprentice.
I understand clearly that its not fair to begin in that rank.
(Dint even win the test battle but dont label me yet...)

IndiaMaster

Name:indiamaster
FC:2450 8838 1242
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : just so we can become the best clan ever just wanna help and to see if I can battle good
Would you make any improvements? : I will try to help in the shop I'm a good ev trainer and I can train pokemon fast also good breeder
Favoured position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer etc.) baTtler
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.)I want to rank up by batrline and reach divine league
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person?no

Last edited:

Zytroid

So is it only a clan tourny? Let's say if we win do we have to become the chief can we decline it

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
What are the rules for the tournament. Im not a good fighter, but I could probably breed a good team and join in if the spots dont fill up.

Also I am ready to breed or clone just about any pokemon asked. :D

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
-->Tournamnet Rules<-- (All usual OU battling rules apply)
This is an OU tournament.
There will be no speaking of other people teams during the tournament. (This will make sure no one can create a counter team.
Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified and recieve a penelty punishment (depending on the severity of the act it could lead to expulsion from the clan and blacklisting to other clans).
Winner gets OU spot in the Frontier and, depending on current rank, a promotion in rank.
Thats basically it. So everyone have fun.

These are the rules. Also if you win, you may decline the position as OU chief. The position will go to the runner up. You will still get the promotion though. Also seeing as how it's taking so long to get enough people I might actually get my team done. Although, Squirtle would have an advantage against me seeing as I told him what the team and their moves were lol.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Excellent, we've got seven people now. If I don't get any more applications for the tourney by friday I should have my team done, so I'll join myself to make eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.