• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
I dont know...still having problems with finding the right pokes for a team...(Breeding Problems) and countrary to twi, I dont care for shoddy...Anyway, Have we moved the pokelympics or not? Oh and Jahz, Before we do anything, Edit the post up front PLEEASE! I see some ppl I havent even Heard of up there!

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
I have a godly team done now,. but i need to test it. Any1 can battle me tomorrow?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I dont know...still having problems with finding the right pokes for a team...(Breeding Problems) and countrary to twi, I dont care for shoddy...Anyway, Have we moved the pokelympics or not? Oh and Jahz, Before we do anything, Edit the post up front PLEEASE! I see some ppl I havent even Heard of up there!

Contrary to Twi? Um, excuse me but i very much dislike shoddy as I have always made people aware of. I only use it when I need a quick team for a league battle.

I am moving the pokelympics until we have more members. I think we still need 1-2 weeks cuz of this whole new clan revamp before members choose to return.

Jahz, we could war, but we have so few active members. Again, wait.

What we should do is offer something to rejoin/join us. Free pokemon? Items? Training?

Nivendo

Phione breeder
Name: Jake
FC: 2794 2797 0087
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Well, it looks sweet. I was in a clan about a year ago but i haven't been in a clan since, and it was fun while it lasted.
Would you make any improvements? : Improvements meaning in my game or in the clan? I guess I will answer both- In my game, I am designing a battle team which will inculde a wipeout pokemon, (basically a pokemon to suicide bomb someone with to clear the battle.) as well as a stat pokemon and a few strength pokemon (Brute force, lot of damage). As far as the clan goes, I don't believe I would do too many things as far as events go but I will/would fight gladly anyone.
Favoured position: I could breed, I don't know everything about it however so I might need a mentor to go to. ( I was a mass breeder, didn't exactly breed on stats).
How do you wish to rank up? : Never being tested and working your way up from bottom to top challenging those above you. OR-- Being tested and working your way up from the position you're given.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No.

Last edited:

Nivendo

Phione breeder
Thank you, Megaman. I also just defeated the elite four... Champion was the only hard one, 3 dragonites= insane. But im not in the clan yet, so... Heh. Also im wondering if anyone has a spare syther. I could really use one for my team, ill trade something good for it, just let me find something that is worth your while.

EDIT: Im going to sleep now or something. Ill check the forum once i get out of school. (I might forget though, no promises.)

Last edited:

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Sorry for the lack of posting lately, again more family stress due to my cousin trying to kill herself cause she stole some money :/

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Omg that really sucks, hope she get over whit it.

jahz

Banned
no worrys jake, see Jahz we are getting new members, just give it some time before you think to merge.

We've got 1....but thats not the point Ram. This is literally KILLING the forums, at this rate I doubt the forums itself we survive for very long, other clans are gonna collapse and if you destroy a couple of clans when there's already few of us. Everyone will feel the impact somewhere down the line and each clan that falls will take more away from the clans surviving. Eventually only a handful of clans will be left and with the new warring rules that won't work either so the forums will come to a standstill and die.

I have a whole essay of rants and predictions that I sent to goke- all of which have come true so far, if ya wanna read em ;)

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, again more family stress due to my cousin trying to kill herself cause she stole some money :/

Well again if anybody has any relatives that are trying to kill themselves I reckon I can add that to the list of good inactive excuses.

Sorry to hear that :/

Also The new guy that signed up....ACCEPTED!

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Contrary to Twi? Um, excuse me but i very much dislike shoddy as I have always made people aware of. I only use it when I need a quick team for a league battle.

I am moving the pokelympics until we have more members. I think we still need 1-2 weeks cuz of this whole new clan revamp before members choose to return.

Jahz, we could war, but we have so few active members. Again, wait.

What we should do is offer something to rejoin/join us. Free pokemon? Items? Training?
Sryy twi, must have gotten a wrong pic cos i think you said that all those battles are done on shoddy in the LL thread....I would say go with pokes...I could breed a bunch of Porygon modests and timids Which I think have 28-31 sp att IVs...

Also Welcome to the clan Jake...And yes, I have that spare Scyther you were looking for...

Nivendo

Phione breeder
Cool stickguy, happy to hear you have a scyther. If its speed based that would be kickass (meaning its nature is speed based). I hear were going to merge??? I understand exactly what Jahz is saying too, ive been on the forums a while and my clan decided to merge... Only thing was, when we merged the clan was too big to possess the amount of people... This eventually led to people being dropped frequently, and though the clan lasted a while we had to just stop because there was getting to be too little clans, cause everyone that got kicked just left and... Well, there were just like 3 clans that did anything actively at all, and it started being more like the trade forum when we allied with one of them :l

Re: WOAH! I just hopped on wifi gift and got some yellow forest thing.... Any idea what thats about? I didn't even expect to get something, I was just screwing around.

Last edited:

rammagoo

TL Leader
jahz i didnt say that i didnt disagree with you, i just think we should give it a little more time before we merge thats all.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Witch clan u wanna merge whit?

Im getting so mad on my ds, always is my wifi broke ~.~

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Yellow Forest Is that wifi Pokewalker route w. Pikachus w fly/surf. Jahz, This isnt really killing the forums, its just a Huge setback.....so wait for merging....also I looked and looked but I couldnt find the list of rants and Predictions...where are they?

jahz

Banned
In a pm...lol i don't even know where to publicly display my rants.

Lookin for answers here...

and Ram sorry i didnt mean to attack you, just nobody ever seems to acknowledge stuff that i say when im being serious XD

Yeh Nivendo just post here, i'll add you to the list when i have time...

Nivendo

Phione breeder
Alright, Jahz. Thanks. When is a good time for you to trade me over the scyther, Stickguy? Im hoping to get it soon to get it all ready for battling.

Last edited:

Hannibal II

The vengance of Dido
Name: Hannibal II
FC: 4597 8114 0737
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I think it would be fun to join a battling community such as The Legacy.
Would you make any improvements? : I think I could make some improvements.
Favoured position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer etc.) ev trainer
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) I wish to rank up by doing jobs for the clan and working my way up from the position I am given when tested.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No one referred me to this clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.