• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
By the way, IndiaMaster, I think you're violating the banner size rule. The "The Legacy" banner is too big I think.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
i think u can change pokemon cuz he hasnt seen em yet...i think...th only one who saw them was bobjounson and ur not facing him again so yeah u can change em if thats what u want...i mean if thats alright with lordgriffin im just saying i dont see anything bad with it since squirtleismyhomeboy shouldnt have any idea about india's pokes

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Alright buys I'm back. So...where to start...

@Everyone
Ram is missing in action. Is it unanimous that I should PM Goketsu (along with Jahz) stating that due to lack of a leader the founder (with clan support) shall name me the new leader and give me control of the 1st post?

@Jahz and LordGriffin
I don't quite understand the DQ imo. I understand its your tourney but perhaps Jahz could have given his 'prize' to the runner up instead of a DQ? Just saying...:S

@India
We very much appreciate your enthusiasm but right now is not the best time as LG (hehe Lords an appliance :p) said, until we can edit that 1st post we are at a stand still. If I am named leader just PM me your points LATER and I will add it up. Points CAN BE USED to earn RANK UPS!!!! But alot of the other stuff is closed. I MAY open the GenLab in due time though....

Is that it? Did I address all issues? Oh and thx for the HUGE help LG, here's one of my FAMOUS cookies. ;201-m; Consider that an honour.

EDITS:

@Skype
Hmm, I dunno...1st off I dont have a mic. But sending me a PM will get my attention right away. If anything just have a super duper hyper secret awesome xat somewhere and schedule meetings.

Edit 2:

@Mascot
Our clan has 2 official mascots. In the beginning, there was god, and god said, damn im bored let's create the universe. Unfortunately the sinnoh region believeed god was some sort of a holy goat that sprouted arms our of its...oh wait too far back. "The Legacy" was originally 2 clans sharing the "Legacy" title. There was feuding and arguing over the name, so we decided on a merger, hence, 2 mascots.

Last edited:

IndiaMaster

Wait there's a banner rule well no1 has pmmed
Me bout it so I'll just keep it till I get a pm lol and il sry boutthe hyperactive thing I was excited lol now I'll be serious

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Wait there's a banner rule well no1 has pmmed
Me bout it so I'll just keep it till I get a pm lol and il sry boutthe hyperactive thing I was excited lol now I'll be serious

Forum rules. Just means a mod hasnt seen it yet. I HIGHLY suggest reading the rules and checking the "Check my signature topic" cuz it could lead into a ban.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
It's alright to be excited. There's nothing wrong with that. I just need you to calm down until we get everything straightened out. I'm new at the whole leadership thing, and I don't know how things are done here. Plus, with Ram gone I've had to make most of my decisions based on my personal opinions. Honestly, it's a little stressing when I've had to learn everything by touch and go. Thank God for Jahz, Twilight, and all of you who've helped me along the way. If you all hadn't of been there I'd of been just some guy advising a bunch a people who don't care. Honestly...if you all hadn't of been interested in changing how things were around here, nothing would have changed. Not since I first joined this cite have I ever been so active. I find myself leaving a window open for this cite every time I'm on "A" computer just so I can answer your questions and concerns as soon as possible. You guys are awesome, and as long as you stay interested, as long as you still have questions, and as long as yall need me, I'll be right here doing my best to help.

Oh, and Twilight, you're right about Jahz deserving something for being in the semifinals, if not more then that. I don't know what rank you are seeing as you're no longer Leader, but I do know you deserve a high rank. I wish to promote you to the Lugia rank, whatever that's called. If you don't like it, just tell me, and I'll do something else for you.

Last edited:

stickguy

Happy Trainer
@LG Well even if your new at this u have good instincts, which i think help ;)
@Indiamaster: THe official rule is that a banner in a sig can't be bigger then 600x420px. Your legacy banner is 500x300px so thats not a problem. This rule only counts for individual banners, meaning that your two banners don't add up. Short Lecture Shorter(<i love that ;) ) your banners arent a problem...

Me and neo darkrai had our match. He won by quite a bit 4-0. I really need to start practicing because I made some big mistakes in that match.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Confirming what Mage said/typed.

jahz

Banned
The reason Jahz got DQed is beacuse I believe he didn't fit the critieria that I believed the frontier brain should have. Plus his circumstances made the tourney difficult, and there were no other options to fairly choose the OU frontier brain via tourney. I believe to be a frontier brain you have to have DS wifi capability. Think about it this way. Most of the people on this cite range between the ages of 13-16. Parents think that kids the ages of 13-16 don't know **** about computers, so would parents allow their kids to download a free software they know nothing about onto the family computer? Sure, if it were a game from the store there'd be no problem. Unfortunately a lot of free software comes with viruses. However, parents have no problem with their kids playing Hookymonster on a DS online. Why? If the kid breaks the DS or game the only one effected is the kid. Not only that, but when was the last time you heard of any violent, bloody, gorey games on the DS?

So survey says it's more likely that more members of serebii have DS capability then shoddy. Shoddy is just a plus. This is what my basis of why Jahz should be DQed is formed from. I know it may seem harsh, but the position needs to be filled by someone who can take on the majority of the challengers.

Ha thats such rubbish but I like you =] And I use PO over shoddy any day >.>

Alright buys I'm back. So...where to start...

@Everyone
Ram is missing in action. Is it unanimous that I should PM Goketsu (along with Jahz) stating that due to lack of a leader the founder (with clan support) shall name me the new leader and give me control of the 1st post?

@Jahz and LordGriffin
I don't quite understand the DQ imo. I understand its your tourney but perhaps Jahz could have given his 'prize' to the runner up instead of a DQ? Just saying...:S

EDITS:

@Skype
Hmm, I dunno...1st off I dont have a mic. But sending me a PM will get my attention right away. If anything just have a super duper hyper secret awesome xat somewhere and schedule meetings.

Edit 2:

@Mascot
Our clan has 2 official mascots. In the beginning, there was god, and god said, damn im bored let's create the universe. Unfortunately the sinnoh region believeed god was some sort of a holy goat that sprouted arms our of its...oh wait too far back. "The Legacy" was originally 2 clans sharing the "Legacy" title. There was feuding and arguing over the name, so we decided on a merger, hence, 2 mascots.

Yes.

Whoopee!

Secret Xat FTW!

Yes again.

Oh, and Twilight, you're right about Jahz deserving something for being in the semifinals, if not more then that. I don't know what rank you are seeing as you're no longer Leader, but I do know you deserve a high rank. I wish to promote you to the Lugia rank, whatever that's called. If you don't like it, just tell me, and I'll do something else for you.

Allright! I've always wanted a rank way higher than my actual battling abilities =D

Me and neo darkrai had our match. He won by quite a bit 4-0. I really need to start practicing because I made some big mistakes in that match.

Good job guys.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Congrats neo darkrai! Welcome to the semifinals! Now, Rico Suave, you mentioned that Zytriod had decided not to participate in the tourney. I can't contact him, and neither of you exchanged vms. So, I need you to quote the message where he told you this and put it in the clan forums.

A-Block
MageMachine vs. neo darkrai Winner: neo darkrai
Rico Suave vs. Zytroid
B-Block
Jahz vs. squirtleismyhomeboy Winner: squirtleismyhomeboy
IndiaMaster vs. bobjounson Winner: IndiaMaster

B-Block Semifinals
squirtleismyhomeboy vs. IndiaMaster

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Alright then guys. I'm gonna prepare a PM for a mod about making me leader and post it here and send it to someone (probably Goketsu) and I NEED JAHZ to also agree with the pm and send his own as the founder of Legacy.

If you guys wnat to help and agree with this motion just quote it and say "agreed" so the mods know the clan is in agreement.

EDIT:

Here's the PM

Hello Goketsu,

I have never formally PM’d you before but my reputation lies as the “Legacy Frontier” leader in the 4th Generation Leagues section and war captain for “The Legacy” clan. In the past few weeks our leader Rammagoo has gone ‘missing’ and we need a new leader to take his place.

The clan members, along with the founder Jahz, have decided I would be a prime candidate to take over. With that I am asking permission to have control over the 1st post of our clan topic. For further proof of this motion you can check the clan topic (so you are not bombarded with PM’s) and you will be expecting a PM from the founder Jahz agreeing with thios in due time. You may merge or delete my post (the 2nd in the topic) as if I am leader and in control of the 1st post I no longer need the space.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Twilight_Trainer (Ken)

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel
Alright then guys. I'm gonna prepare a PM for a mod about making me leader and post it here and send it to someone (probably Goketsu) and I NEED JAHZ to also agree with the pm and send his own as the founder of Legacy.

If you guys wnat to help and agree with this motion just quote it and say "agreed" so the mods know the clan is in agreement.

EDIT:

Here's the PM

Hello Goketsu,

I have never formally PM’d you before but my reputation lies as the “Legacy Frontier” leader in the 4th Generation Leagues section and war captain for “The Legacy” clan. In the past few weeks our leader Rammagoo has gone ‘missing’ and we need a new leader to take his place.

The clan members, along with the founder Jahz, have decided I would be a prime candidate to take over. With that I am asking permission to have control over the 1st post of our clan topic. For further proof of this motion you can check the clan topic (so you are not bombarded with PM’s) and you will be expecting a PM from the founder Jahz agreeing with thios in due time. You may merge or delete my post (the 2nd in the topic) as if I am leader and in control of the 1st post I no longer need the space.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Twilight_Trainer (Ken)
Sorry , but we can't really do that all the time for everyone anymore. You need to make a new topic if you need control of the 1st post. *Closed for the moment*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.