• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
Since we are not doing anything,I guess we should accept it.

Hannibal II

The vengance of Dido
Name: Hannibal II
FC: 4597 8114 0737
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I think it would be fun to join a battling community such as The Legacy.
Would you make any improvements? : I think I could make some improvements.
Favoured position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer etc.) ev trainer
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) I wish to rank up by doing jobs for the clan and working my way up from the position I am given when tested.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No one referred me to this clan.

Just in case you did not notice I am posting this again.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Well, in regards to the war...

I may sound skeptical but I really don't think we are ready. Ever since the mods restarded the clan The Legacy just isnt where it used to be in terms of power and members. Like if we do have a war the team would 'probably' be as follows:

Twilight_Trainer (yes I know, im raising myself on a pedestal but I'm good and you know it:p)
Megaman12 (has proven to me they know their stuff)
Blackboard (another person who proved themselves)
Jahz (we need people and who better than one fo our leaders, and you may lack confidence Boss but I'll train you asap)
Rammagoo (same as above, but not sure about your skill level)

Anyone else I just don't know about. Sure we can attempt a war, but even without a sub we are just unprepared. I hate to say it but the golden days may be over :( Most of the 4 pages we have is just common talk between the above 5 people with a few 'stragglers' (don't be offended only word that comes to mind).

Just my thoughts though. If anyone wants in the war I can do a test battle via pokemon online, shoddy, PBR or DS.

Speaking of testing, whats the status with Squirtle?

rammagoo

TL Leader
well the team that twi has chosen looks good, and why shouldnt we accept the invite i have great faith in legacy and we can only do our best in the war, and we arent doing anything atm so why not.

jahz

Banned
Squirts been consumed by inactiveness, and yes Twi the golden days are over. Thtas why im proposing a merge!

edit: but yes I'll accept the invite, last ditch effort hey guys ;) we're not out of it yet!

If the worst comes to the worst, and i hate it! we could turn o becoming elitist, however that means strict rules and hard entry- not my style.

Last edited:

Nivendo

Phione breeder
I'm battle ready almost. Everything about my team is complete but my scyther and im catching one right now, as far as im concerened the clan is ready for a battle, but im not sure we should act so quickly. We have only a few members and... Well, thats just it. We need to get some more members, im going to post the clan home page a few places and see what comes up.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
A war would be fire really, we dont need 20 members to win a war. And we have pretty skilled people here.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Name:Beluga
FC:4469 3815 8577
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 0.5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :Coz looked cool, and never been in a clan b4...
Would you make any improvements? :No, I suck tbh
Favoured position: Battler (wary)
How do you wish to rank up? : Battling people.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :Yes, this guy who used to be in TL called Big Beluga. He told me that he wanted to help TL out, so he sent me instead.

Im hoping I can get to know you guys well, if im accepted that is.

(I left TG if u guys didnt know)

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
BigB! YAY!

We missed you :) Expect a PM soon regarding something 'special' :p

Ok, we have a war team coming along now with a Sub (you are being forced on BigB)

Big Beluga
Megaman12
Twilight_Trainer
Jahz
Rammagoo
Blackboard

That's our 6, if someone wants to be the sub this war just leave a message. If not I'll draw straws.

Nivendo

Phione breeder
Um.... Am I like, not part of this clan or...? Cause im pretty sure I can put together a team to beat most of you (excluding leader and maybe Twilight) but I just need swords dance.

yo doods, popin in to see whats up, sorry for the hiatus, i started a new job working 10 pm to 6:30 am and all i pretty much have time for is sleep when i'm home, but yea i'm gonna make an honest effort to keep up with you guys

Nivendo

Phione breeder
Oooo--- Just caught Suicune after I hear Crazy Train and start singing it into the mic XD
Soon as I did that, 'click!'

Edit: Once again, anyone got a Sword dance tm? I need one, ill buy it if u know where to buy one or give you a pikachu or something for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.