• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
check the front page...

@bigB Thx, i think cake points, I can only do brownies from the top...And thats the 101 post...

@jahz WOW thats a nice crash....how did you manage to do it?

@ivy so thats why I havent seen u for a while

@squirt Great!

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
@ everyone...

GAWD I hate the current metagame! I hate it i hate it I hate it so much I just wanna quit playing all together.

Heres the current metagame:

Scizor, Zapdos, Latias, Azelf, randompsuedolegend, Heatran.

Gawd, 1 hour on shoddy and THATS all i seen. Maybe 1-2 varients but thats all. 493 pokemon and people only use 12 max? How sad...

That being said, im boycotting this metagame, ill still be war manager but im not supporting battles that only have these teams. Its just no fun anymore. Just frustrating. That being said im giving up my place on the war team to whoever. Squirtle im looking at you.

All in all, thankfully I have PBR. For some reason people have reason on that system and use a variety of styles and strategies. Those asians are much more fun than smogon drones >_>

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Yea ur right people on shoddy always use the same pokes. Its just booring to battle people like them. (and not only on shoddy, so many smogon noobs ~.~)

Last edited:

Valrog

Oh cool. but i would want a test battle from a tester or from anyone. just to get me started from playing. :3. havnet played pokemon in like a year or so. :3

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Yeah I saw it, just didnt get time this morming to come on, sorry. And I can test you if you want Valrog.

Also, other pokes I see all the time are CM/Wish Rachi, and ScarfTar.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Yea Scarf T Tar, lead azelf/airo, rest coon mence spam, oh well its for fun hea.

And playing whit smogon sets is just no fun for me.

If its all good my wifi will be fixed next weekend.

Last edited:

Valrog

H/o im working on a team jahz.

jahz. Cap will do. im still valrog there. i gota go shower though..

Last edited by a moderator:

jahz

Banned
Lol... well i tested him and tried out my failed hail team. As previously explained it failed me and i lost. Although i have to say Twi would literally throttle you Valrog because you had the most standard team i have ever seen ;)

Name:
FC:
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 4/10
Would you make any improvements? : mhmm
Favoured position: cloner
How do you wish to rank up? : test
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : nope

Status
Not open for further replies.