• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Wow, thanks for the cake. But the GenLad will not be open until the New Frontier is open. Yes there will be a new Battle Frontier which will be up sometime next week. Jahz, you can tell them the news regarding the league if you want now.

Also, take me off the War team. I prefer managing and im pretty disgusted at the current metagame. Doesnt mean I dont like pokemon, just not standard teams >_>

EDIT:

UPDATES!

New (kinda Beta) Frontier Logo
Frontier.png

Frontier Emblems
(coming soon...)

GenLab Logo
genlab.png

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Im updating my post on the 1st page with the GenLab details. Look for more info. Ask questions and I will update the GenLab area with your answer.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Sorry Jahz, I try to keep at least one part of my posts on topic but................Ill just edit the flower out if you feel better...
Awesome banners twi, great job really. Who d'you think should take twi's place? nivedo or hotrod

jahz

Banned
Ok Twi If you want out thats fine. With regards to who should fill in, I'm gonna have to go with Hotrod, sorry Nivendo but he has 5 OSL badges already so thats a pretty good achievement.

Twi EPIC BANNERS!

Also Stick don't worry too much, I'm just warning ya, these mods are like sharks and pounce on anything ;)

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
My wifi still isnt fixed, i just dont see my ISSD on the ds screen i dont know why... :(

stickguy

Happy Trainer
@twi: you want a question?:How does one get accepted into the genlab community? How does one become a shareholder?

@jahz: Thanks for the tip...maybe thats because they spend hours searching through serebii and they get bored-a-lot. Then I would probably also jump at anything lol.

@BB: Well if the search doesnt work, try typing in the details manually: name, WEP code...

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Yea i did that, but got an error code.
Im trying to crack some1's web key, or im gonna buy a usb connector...

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Idk i think not ~.~

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Thanks for all the birthday messages :D <3 Really appreciate it.
Also I just realised i've been here awhile and i haven't done a test battle lol xD

Nivendo

Phione breeder
Sorry guys, been busy with the mothers day and the school... Anyway, you get the idea. Um.... Beluga im going to ask you to trade me over that stuff saturday or sunday. My FC is in my application- 2794 2797 0087. Add me and ill see you saturday or sunday- If something is going on then, tell me. Ill do the same. Count this battle as a test, please :l

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Niceeeeee your a real pro arn't you xD
And anyone up for doing my test battle? I thought I had done it though D:

Mico

<------ My choice
Hi! can i join the clan?
Name: Mico
FC: 1291 1176 6566 (HG if it matters)
My rate: i dunno >_</10
Why do i want to join: because i want!
Favoured position: i think breeder
Way to rank up: do i have to select? I dunno >_< !
Clan reference: no. I found it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.