• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Id like to put put on the job of EV trainer, Im fast at doing it but some stats take longer.
I can also have the pokes done in just an hour.

Hp: Semi Fast
Att: Very Fast
Def: Fast
Sp.att: Very Fast
Sp.Def: Semi Fast
Speed: Very Fast

Last edited:

Hannibal II

The vengance of Dido
I would also like to become an EV trainer. I can do a lot of pokemon per hour

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
More than 1 poke in 1 hwr thats prob action replay...

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket

To be honest BB, EV training is very, very simple if you have obtained pokerus+the power items. I can EV train a pokemon fully in just 10 mins roughly. Proeprly you can obtain a minimum of 10 EV per battle, so u only need 25 battles. Then factor in graphics turned off and areas with the proper pokemon its actually the easiest aspect of training IMO.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hi everyone.

I have something you guys should know about. Remember 2 months ago when I said I was taking a leave? Well I put that leave on hiatus for a while but time has crept up and I am forced to take it now. Now don't worry, Im healthy and all, Im just going to be afk for a while doing life stuff. Work is asking a lot of me from the summer hours and, even tough im graduating from University in June, I have started taking a 2nd degree in Classical Studies. It may be a few days, weeks, but its looking at months...maybe a return mid summer once school is done (for the time being) and work has calmed down with people back from holidays. I have a few days b4 I gotta go, so if anyone wants all the tools I have organized for GenLab, Legacy Frontier or Pokelympics, just ask and ye shall recieve to act in my place.

This isnt a goodbye yet, but in the next few times expect a "see you guys soon" from me :)

jahz

Banned
another one bites the dust :/ I'm sad to see you go twi, you've really brought something special to the clan and i know you'll do well in your studies.

I have some other news i need to post here guys that I will reveal in a few days time.

Nivendo

Phione breeder
Thats too bad Twilight.... I hope to see you back soon. Well, I mean its bad regarding pokemon, but good luck with your studies, hope you do well.

Beluga, im going bowling Saturday so I was kind of thinking we could trade Sunday, that alright with you?

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
*sigh* Damnit Twi, you can't leave me now, you just cant :(

Nah, jk, I am sad to see u take a leave but I understand, real life first.

@Nivendo, yeah im free sunday, just tell me a time

Last edited:

Hannibal II

The vengance of Dido

I don't even own an action replay. More than 1 poke per hour was a rough approximation even though I am pretty speedy at EV training

Last edited:

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
To bad to see you going, but ur studies have priority.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
I can't still wifi probs...

Status
Not open for further replies.