• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
The rule only original move sets would be great ;)

Mico

<------ My choice
most of the time i feel ignored...
edit: i didn't even get greetings like this

Last edited:

Hannibal II

The vengance of Dido
I was wondering what facilities in the Legacy Frontier are open. Are they all available for challenges? Because I have not seen that many posts.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
most of the time i feel ignored...
edit: i didn't even get greetings like this

I agree with Mico he should have been in the war team if youre not sure blinky is anable to battle. Kinda lame ~.~

Last edited:

rammagoo

TL Leader
sorry i havnt posted in a few days guys, i have been abit busy, i have been on the fourms just havnt been able to spare 5 mins to post.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
@jahz: you ask whats up? true answer:the SKY....

seemingly were a bit empty of posts, im guessing this is because of lac of topic...so I do what i always do when this happens...

How go the war negotiations Jahz?

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
If Mico wants me and him could have a battle to see who will take that spot in the war team, If he is better than me then it only makes sense that he gets my place right? If you are up for it Mico meet me on the Serebii League chat.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Rejoice! For tommorrow is the day that I graduate from high school!!!

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
You lucky people i still got 2 more years of High school ahead of me D:

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Hight school is the best time i promise you, and i in dutch i need to travel over 15 km with the bus to school...(1 hwr)

Collage=commercial
High school=fun with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.