• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mico

<------ My choice
yeah... me too

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
When's the war? I'm having trouble with my connection for my DS, so I need a timetable. I need to know how quickly I need it fixed, so I can fit it into my schedule.

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
sorry havent been on, computer busted and dont know when i will be on. use'n my mothers at the momment, and hope to get mine up and running soon. thought i should let the clan know.

jahz

Banned
Thanks for the heads up Nightmare.

Its weird ain't it. You all seem to want to go back to school, I cant wait to get my GCSE's and A-levels over with. I still got 4 years left :O

@ BB. I take an hour and 15 mins to get to school :p i have to get a train.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
@jahz ...I dont wanna got back to school! Im still at school! At my school summer break starts on the 25 july or smth...

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Dam thats really long, my old schools were like 2 min from my house. Thats why im QQing

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
-6 Central USA time zone

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
-5 GMT East Coast, Virginia

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Mine is + 1 GMT

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Sorry I havent posted lately, My family finally found a new house to move to and weve been packing.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
I would like to join this team, im new so i dont know if im posting this in the right place...

Name:Rico Suave.

FC: 4469-0019-9572 (Platinum)

Rate yourself as a battler: (8/10)

Why do you want to join this clan? : well i like this game and want to battle representing a team.

Would you make any improvements? : new guy in the house so i have no idea how to improve a site.

Favoured position: anything but a breeder.

How do you wish to rank up? : battling and/or helping in something, i dont know

Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no one i found this clan by myself.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Errrm you mean Clan right?

Well its up to the leaders but judging from previous expreiences i think your accepted...

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Lol ramm XD

Status
Not open for further replies.