• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rammagoo

TL Leader
why does everyone think rape when i say girl, lol, anyway i will wont be on as much for next few days as my internet is playing up and i cant get on, so if i dont respond for 2 - 3 days that is why, i will try and get it fixed asap.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hi, im around-ish. Been busy with other junk. Keep posting in the Legacy Frontier topic, i DO update it. Leaders, post in that topic if you are available and unavailable for battles (which you have been doing). This way if I dissapear for a bit challengers can just look at yur latest post fo yur available :)

Good luck with the war.

Now, for my 5th gen review...I hate them all except Chimarii but its a pikachu clone v5, so it has some common pokemon elements. The rest are digimon who like being painted by preschoolers. And the new dragons? Well, nice typings, very unique. But seriously, the white one looks like he has an indecent male appendage and the black one (or african american as nintendo of america will call it) looks like palkia mated with Dialga.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Thanks! nice knowing you Mico and Stickguy, ohh I forgot... if somebody is goin to test me or something just pm me and put the date(time) and rules of the test batte.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Make sure im put up against Pastel ok Jahz i gotta say "hi" to him lol

unHEARDof

Name:Michael, Trainer Name: Gear
FC:0002-5502-3996
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 9/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : was in 7 deadly sins, but they slowly died have been jumping around wifi leagues earning badges etc just not the same..
Would you make any improvements? : there is always room for improvement
Favoured position: Cloner/EV Trainer
How do you wish to rank up? : Battle
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : nope

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Pastel wasnt on their war lineup anyways, he is just an old friend that i wanted revenge on for never beating him lol.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
So...6 vs 6? How...unorthodox...oh well.

Ya, sorry ive been away guys. Been playing some ragnarok online but im kinda getting over it now.

As my last post said, im not that interested in B/W at all so my pokemon faith is kinda hanging on this clan/frontier by a thread.

It's ironic how the last time i 'quit' pokemon was after crystal and this time may be after SS. Oh well, lets just see where the future takes us.

Back to clan matters...

*dead air*

Er...summer time! Ill make you guys a deal. This will be post 330. If you guys can manage, without spamming, to reach 500 posts in 2 weeks, I will once again open up the pokelympics.

So, dont spam, be active, recruit, talk clan stuff. Ya all that jazz. I will reward you guys with the Poke-lympics - summer edition.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
HI whats up guys!?

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been busying to repair my team and internnet connections, but it seems I didn't need to hurry after all. Oh well, it's good to have it all done anyway. Good luck in the war guys.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
Name:STEVEN
FC:Look in sig.
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): /10 It depeneds. Usually 7
Why do you want to join this clan? :So I can get better at battlinig
Would you make any improvements? :Yes
Favoured position:EV Trainer
How do you wish to rank up? : All of them except the start from bottom one
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :No

unHEARDof

Name:Michael, Trainer Name: Gear
FC:0002-5502-3996
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 9/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : was in 7 deadly sins, but they slowly died have been jumping around wifi leagues earning badges etc just not the same..
Would you make any improvements? : there is always room for improvement
Favoured position: Cloner/EV Trainer
How do you wish to rank up? : Battle
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : nope

yeah bump on my application i haven't even been acknowledged i just want to give you guys a try see if you guys are fun enough etc

Last edited:

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
We are in the middel of a war and most people are kinda bizzy with school.

unHEARDof

well if any is one is free and willing to battle me just let me know

for testing purposes etc, or for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.