• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
ill battle with you Unheardof (just for fun)
(unofficial member too) just waiting for the test battle cause they are on war
my school ends this friday so VACATION!!! Finaly i have been waiting so long.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Thankz jahz :p Its was a nicee game.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
K people you gotta boost activity around here.

I'll make a proposition, if people can answer my riddles i will donate 1 GenLab pokemon free of charge. Whoever answers it must then make a riddle. Then so on and so forth for a chain of riddles. For making a riddle you gain 1 GenLab pokemon and answering correcntly you gain 1 GenLab pokemon. I will donate up to 6 GenLab pokemon for this mini event.

I sleep in the cradle, with a silver spoon
My resting place is beside the moon
Yet deep I lay far from the sun
What is now two, was once only one

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Is it a cat?

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
maybe its Alakazam, because in its previous evolution (Kadabra) it has one spoon but when it evolves into Alakazam another spoon is added.

Last edited:

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
Name:STEVEN
FC:in sig
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): /10. 5 sometimes 8
Why do you want to join this clan? :so i can get baetter at battling
Would you make any improvements? :yes
Favoured position: ev trainer
How do you wish to rank up? : Being tested and working your way up from the position you're given.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
maybe its Alakazam, because in its previous evolution (Kadabra) it has one spoon but when it evolves into Alakazam another spoon is added.

Close but not quite. The 1st line makes you think outside the box of pokemon, but it DOES have a type of relation to Alakazam.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Tis fine Mega, It happens to the best of us.

For the rest of you havent gotten your battles done...Get em done.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Well if Alakazam isn't the answer...
and it's related to the moon and Alakazam
maybe Cresselia because it represents the moon and its a psychic like Alakazam.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Not quite, Cresselia is in the same ball park but Alakazam is a "closer" guess, not still not right. In fact, you can probabl say Abra is "closer" to the pokemon in question and "the moon" ;).

rammagoo

TL Leader
Hey guys, sorry i havent been posting, i have been so busy with work, and when i havent been working ive been partying, but im going on holidays for 2 - 3 weeks, well its not really a holiday as im going to a race meet, but its kinda like a holiday, so i wont beable to come on till the last week of july, hope you guys can handle this place without me for 2 - 3 weeks cheers guys

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
@Stickguy - nope, sorry, got the moon right, but this pokemon isnt 'in' its 'beside' it
@Jahz - same as Stick
@Ram - will do

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Is it Mew? And sorry for not posting in a while. My Pokemon games were stolen by my little sister. She did a lot of screwing around with my teams. I've had to start all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.