• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zytroid

I don't understand? What do u mean u haven't been tested either?

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I can see how that is an issue. I think our first order of business should be electing one or more testers. Seeing as how Twilight is gone and he was one of the only two testers we should get at least one or two more.....Ram you've been in the league longer then I have. Is there a member that is battle ready that could test?

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
yo i havent been tested either.. but umm am glad the clan is active lets keep it l;ike this and guys lets not stress out let make this a chill place to come and hang out with each other...do we have a clan chat?

Zytroid

hey mr ghettoangel u wanna battle? I use I OU and 5 UU

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Alright I haven't gotten everything together for the Youtube idea yet, but this is what I got.

-First, the account will be run by me, Ram, and any other staff we see fit.
-Secondly, if you would like to be recognized as part of the channel, submit a friend request with your Serebii username attached so we know who you are.
-Third, if you would like to submit a video for the channel all will be first screened by myself and/or Ram. (Not that we don't trust you but...well we don't. Don't blame us! You know what crap you teenagers are capable of.)
-Fourth, if you have an idea, background, video or etc. you would like to submit for the channel please message myself or Ram via Youtube message or Serebii message.
-Fifth, if any member is found abusing their access to the channel they will be met with strick and swift punishment. This may sound harsh, but this is the clan's chance to expand into territory.
-Sixth, all continuous series and events will be scheduled ahead of time. If it is YOUR duty to submit a video by a certain deadline, it is in your best interest to make the deadline. Failure to do so can result in losing your video segment and losing access to the channel (This of course excludes personal outside issues. Talk to Ram or I and we can have someone to substitute till an apropriate time in which you can resume your duties. However, if we notice you have a lot of "personal issues" within a short period of time you may be booted from your position and it be given to someone else.)
-Finally, have fun. This channel is for the whole clan, so lets all do our part to make it great!

Well, that's all I got so far. Hope it isn't too little.

Zytroid

PM me when I am able to get tested ok
EDIT: I have pokemon that I am willing to donate like a shiny slamance with preety good ivs and a timid vulpix with excellent Ivs and more

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I'm sorry to say no one is available to test you at this time. Until we get some more testers or Ram is available for it there will be no test battles. Seeing as how I have no idea when testers will become available I will give you temporary clan status. You will be allowed to participate in all clan activities except wars. I hope this is good enough for now.

Also, it's been more then two days since my Youtube idea post I have no confermation any of you all even want to do this. If you all want to do this, you have to tell me.

Zytroid

even though I'm not a real member but it sounds like a good very good idea and you should follow through with it
So If I donate pokes I will get points?

Zytroid

Yes I second that guys post because this clan is in dire need of a tester or two
maybe that guy lord griffen can make you the temporary tester

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Megaman you've been here for a while right? Yeah, I think you being a tester sounds like a good idea. If Ram doesn't say otherwise by the 28th I say go ahead and test them.

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Name:Master of All (MoA)
FC:0990 6038 8198
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): anything from 2/10 to 5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :Ive wanted to join a clan for a while. This clan looks really good and i would like to upgrade my skills
Would you make any improvements? : ?
Favoured position: I wouldn't mind being any really but if i had to name one- battler
How do you wish to rank up? :1,3, and 4
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no

Zytroid

MoA hopefully by tommorow everyone will be tested
into the clan

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
OMG i cant believe... and its not butter, its that finally this clan its getting a move on since the co leaders left.

Zytroid

Hopefully more members will become more active

BLUmbreon

Blue Umbreon
Name: Player name (Twon)
FC: 3138 0740 3080
7/10
*I wanna join this clan to learn more about battling
*Improvments I would make would be my choice in attacks.
*I am actually a really good breader. most of my main team is breaded carefully.
*I dont know lol

Master of All

Call me Peter...
if you can can anyone test me on a weekend
it would be a whole lot easier

EDIT:Forum Name(and Chat Name, if used):MoA
Pokemon wanted:An Absol male
Nickname(for pokemon):Lucifer
Eggmoves:sucker punch, swords dance, night slash, magic coat
Nature: naughty
thats 150 pionts from UDK? right
if i get accepted and when i get the pionts im getting that poke.

EDIT2:Also if you guys want it ive got two red gyarados' one brave the other i can't remember-if you want the bold one can you clone it and give me back the original

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.