• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
@MoA
I havent seen UDK and seeing as ive been here for the better of three months now I don't think hes part of this clan anymore...I actually wanted to open a shop but before I was able to put in a request Jahz left...

Night Fox

Name:Ethan
FC:4898-9532-4556
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I'm just now coming back to Pokemon. It's been awhile since I've battled online, and I would like a fresh start on things with a clan. I'm just now starting to put together my Team so I will need some time to get back to Breeding.
Would you make any improvements? : Breeders get the Pokemon so Yes
Favoured position: Breeder =]
How do you wish to rank up? : ^
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? No

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
cool cool welcome new members...
umm idk if this clan hs a chat but imma work on one pretty soon so we all have a place to hang out. :D and talk and battle

Zytroid

megaman are you on serebii often?
hopefully by tommorow my new team will be finished
and maybe you could test me into the clan

Zytroid

I am wondering oh does this clan feel about people who pokesav?
that stuff is like I don't know almost unfair to some

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Wow, a lot of new members! Welcome all! Once we get you tested we'll add your names to the clan list as soon as possible. It might take awhile seeing as we only have one tester right now, but we'll get it done.

For those of you already in this clan, I will create the Youtube channel this weekend if five members vote yes. This includes the two I gave temp member status but no other new members until they get tested.

Col. Torterra

IV breeder
Name:Col. Torterra
FC:4469 5410 4242
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 6.5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I need something to do with my time, it might as well be this.
Would you make any improvements? : I don't see why not, practice makes perfect.
Favoured position: GenLab Technician
How do you wish to rank up? : However I'm supposed to I guess.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? No

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Okay ive gone to psuedo legends
see ya

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
So how has everybody been?

Last edited:

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Well it looks active to me :)

Zytroid

I am ready to be tested
and I vote yes for the YouTube channel

Name:Squirt
FC:
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 4/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I wanna get back into battling
Would you make any improvements? : eventually
Favoured position: n/a atm
How do you wish to rank up? : battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? nope

Zytroid

Squirt put your fc in and contact megaman12
he will be on in a couple hours

Zytroid

I don't know who they are but we know people to be more active now
like megaman told me the legacy league is not active and the frontier has not been active in a while ram needs to get on and make someone else leader because without the king making a move the rest of the pieces will fall
not tryin to be offensive in any way

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
*Descends from heaven*

Squirtle shouldn't need to be tested, I can vouch for his skills. I would place him in his last position (whichever it was) without question. Welcome back. Good to see MXE has returned also, I hope you have been doing well.

@Zytroid. I do hope you weren't referring to my fronteir? As I am the "King" of it - literally :p. I never said it was closed (and i Never said i was gone 100% just yet, just MIA unless im called upon) but I did say I would gladly accept challenges from people.

@all my battle chiefs reading this. We have 1 week to boost activity in the frontier. If we dont have challenges going on I WILL close the frontier (plus in one week they will close it for lack of posts). I cannot bump the topic so if you want your frontier saved both chiefs and challengers must work at it. My facility is open in another note.

Yes, I did quit the clan, but this is regards to the Frontier which is part of the clan (so please excuse my intrusion Ram). On that note, the GenLab is closed also. I will edit that post right away.

But as I leave remember this...I am watching you, all of you, with a close eye ;)

*ascends back to heaven*

Status
Not open for further replies.