• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Wow! Squirtle! Dude it's been a long time! Hell, you probably don't even remember me lol. I agree with Twi. Squirtle doesn't need to be tested. He is just as good if not better then BigB. Squirtle was in my old clan Leviathon's Wrath, and was one of my very first wifi battles. Welcome to the clan Squirtle!

megaman12

Not Happy
I also agree that squirt doesn't need to be tested since I also know his skills =).Anyways based on the test battle I gave zytroid,I say he is just above a legacy apprentice so he gets the Legacy Warrior rank.Also regarding the legacy frontier,I am ready to take NU challenges if anyone wants to.Remember to pm me if you want the challenge.Also those who havent sign up to the frontier,you must go to the thread and sign up =).

Last edited:

Zytroid

Can you post a link of it cuz I would like to be a challenger if I can

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
BLumbreon submit a request for a test battle to megaman12. Once you've been tested you'll officialy be a member.

Zytroid

Yo megaman I put up a challenge on the thread and so did squirt also van I become another tester for the clan?

Zytroid

Ghettoangel if u want you can we can have a practice battle

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
hey i wanna join i already sent an application to jahz but i dont know how long it would take to get an answer so i just wanted to let ya know just in case

Night Fox

It's going to be a few more days for my team. Hopefully it will turn out ok. What my team is going to be is in my trainer card. Rate it?

archer jahz isn't the leader anymore, its ramagoo

Zytroid

Poke archer what you can do is put your application on this thread
then lord griffen will answer back

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
there i made the chat!! guys if you goon the Chat and no one is on please stay there until someone else shows up...so we could get more mebers ad more activity flowing..also by having a chat we'll be able to conduct battles fatser and have a place to han out and chill . :D link on my sigg

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
ohh well i guess I'll post it here then thanks a lot

Name:Laurie(just in case im a guy)
FC:4941-9220-7383
Rate yourself as a battler :6/10(maybe a 7 but for now lets go with 6)
Why do you want to join this clan? :i dunno i just happened to come across the thread
Would you make any improvements? :well i'll do what i can if i can
Favoured position:any possition would be just fine cuz im new here so i dont wanna ask for much
How do you wish to rank up? :donating and battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :nobody did

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
-Archer- Welcome Archer. Submit a request to Megaman for a test battle and we'll have you placed.

-Zytroid- Also Zytroid, you asked if you could be a tester right? Well, megaman12 tested you, so I'll leave it up to him if you're up to the level of tester.

-For Everyone- I have decided that I will begin the construction of the clan Youtube page. When the account has been made I'll repost the rules for the channel on the account page. If any of you record your battles I'll be happy to let you post them on the channel. Anyone else who plans to do something for the channel send me an email at lordgriffin@comcast.net or send me a message via serebii. I would prefer an email as I will get to it quicker then the serebii message. I only check serebii once a day, so it could take up to 24 hours for me to respond that way. Please attach your serebii username to the email as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.