• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zytroid

Anyone know how to keep rotom from changing back to it's original form

yea you need a special device that they sell at stores

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
We need at least 8 people for this if we want to do it right. So come one people! Also I'm rushing getting my game ready for wifi battling. For those who don't know, My little sister inadvertently destroyed my files on my Platinum so I gotta get it back up and running.

-->Tournamnet Rules<-- (All usual OU battling rules apply)
This is an OU tournament.
There will be no speaking of other people teams during the tournament. (This will make sure no one can create a counter team.
Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified and recieve a penelty punishment (depending on the severity of the act it could lead to expulsion from the clan and blacklisting to other clans).
Winner gets OU spot in the Frontier and, depending on current rank, a promotion in rank.
Thats basically it. So everyone have fun.

Last edited:

megaman12

Not Happy
Of course I won't be entering since Im already a frontier brain :3 but I would like to help in the tourney any way I can.Maybe I should breed pokemon with almost perfect Ivs to the winner hmm.Btw,what rank in the clan am I?

Last edited:

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Name:Bobjounson
FC:3825-3184-3310
Rate yourself as a battler : 6/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I clone pokemon daily and this clan seem well established

Would you make any improvements? : Contribute Daily
Favoured position: Cloner
How do you wish to rank up? : Contribute and do jobs.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Just ran across it.

Zytroid

Bob pm megaman for the time of test battle
also everytime I try to use my rotom oven he turns back into reg rotom before I battle someone also he doesn't have overheat does that matter?
Edit: I will join the tourny

count me in for the tourney, also zy you need that "special device" that they sell in stores to use rotom-a on wifi

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
I challenged the frontier. The NU facility but Megaman wasnt ready
so i later challenged Big Beluga at his facility but he never responded
plus i have been waiting for the test battle since june 15 because the lack of testers
Sigh... my great patience

ps. Megaman ill pm you to arrange the test battle

Zytroid

Do they sell the special item in heart gold ?

no zy, at a real store, gamestop sells it

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Do they sell the special item in heart gold ?

A game with lots of action is a good one if you want a game with replay value, fyi. What you take from that is your choice.

You cant buy Action inside the game or Replay, but somewhere in our world there might be a place. Maybe Gamestop? Or, try googling "games with action and replay"

Hi again, good luck with the tourney. Might I suggest Round Robin if you don't get 8 people? I hate intruding on the clan but well, I am the Frontier King afterall and I see it as a joint operation now :p

Name: James
FC: 0646-9161-2110
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 3/10 (inexperienced having only faced 3 different people so far)
Why do you want to join this clan? : I have been doing some pokemon requests and thought being a clan breeder might be interesting. This would also be a good opportunity to practice and find out how competitive matches work.
Would you make any improvements? : I hope to provide some competitive pokemon and join in some battles.
Favoured position: Breeder
How do you wish to rank up? : By filling out requests for pokemon.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No.

Last edited:

Zytroid

Twilight lol thanks a lot haha very funny
we should try to get as much people as possible
maybe post it on other clan threads

megaman12

Not Happy
2 new members welcome guys =).Just a reminder,if I'm not online for a test battle and zytroid is,ask zytroid for a test battle.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Im bobjounson and I would like to just be a cloner/breeder. Thats what I love to do. I love to give people the pokemon they want. I dont want to battle bc thats not what im really good at.

Zytroid

Hey new members pm megaman for a test battle
if he is not avalible

megaman12

Not Happy
Pm me if Im not available what are you taking about zytroid :S.Also bobjounson just wants to be a cloner/breeder so he gets the Creators of Legacy rank.

For the purposes of breeding requests I'd just like to state that I have three dittos with max iv in one of attack/defense/ and speed. I already have ditto's for timid/modest/adamant/jolly for nature requests. If desired I'm fine with hunting for other natured dittos for a request.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Bob, you're in. Everyone else, sorry but you have to be tested first since you want to battle. Twi don't worry about intruding. As far as I'm concerned you, Jahz, and BigB are all still welcome!

Wow, I'm so pumped about all the new members. I'm almost giddy.

-->Important<--
If you want in the tourney message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.