• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I love you man. ;)
that's exactly why I appointed u co leader!

Btw Indiaman u can't redo ur test battle if u think u can do better, battle and rank up

also guys if ram doesn't show up in another week ask goke to give Loedgriffin the frontvpage coz some1s gotta edit that soon for the new members. Then move squirt and mega to co leaders. Of course if ram comes back he s leader again

Hmm, well, ermm...ok... I have nothing against this but...if you guys don't oppose I don't mind becoming the leader. I AM running the Frontier and it may make things smoother since I know all the ropes and I am quite frequent on the forums. I may not post but I do oversee eveyrthing.

So if you guys like, I don't mind returning to your clan as the new Leader. I am DONE school for good and my job right now isn't a career so I do have time to run stuff.

Ball is in your court. Griffin, the ball is passed to you 1st since you were offered. But I do agree Ram has been absent (especially without warning) for a while now.

megaman12

Not Happy
It is nice to see jahz and Twi post frequently here =).I agree with Twi that he should be leader to make things easier but if griffin wants to be the leader is okay too.You both are great leaders =).

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Wow...I...thats...I...don't know what to say. Once again you blindside me my friend. I think Twilight would make a better leader. He knows how the clan works better then me, and despite the fact that he no longer has any obligation to the clan he continues to help. I think if Ram doesn't show up you should make Twilight leader...BUT you got to be active Twilight.

megaman12

Not Happy
Im sure Twi will be active =).If there is going to be a second co-leader since jahz said that squirt and I would be co-leaders,Ill say that squirt would be a better one than I.I dont have what it takes.

Zytroid

So when does the tourny start?
When can i donate pokemon i have like 7 or 8 pokes that are evd and good ivs that i want to donate

Zytroid I believe griffon said the brackets will be made once we have 8 contestants and also that if we don't have one by friday that he'll probably be finished with his team and sign up himself.
sorry if this isn't specific but I haven't seen something about an 8th entree yet (although indiamaster may sign up)

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
If someone else doesn't enter the tourney by Friday, I'll finish my team up as fast as possible and enter myself. If, for some reason, I can't finish it in time someone will will have a free win.

jahz

Banned
Hmm, well, ermm...ok... I have nothing against this but...if you guys don't oppose I don't mind becoming the leader. I AM running the Frontier and it may make things smoother since I know all the ropes and I am quite frequent on the forums. I may not post but I do oversee eveyrthing.

So if you guys like, I don't mind returning to your clan as the new Leader. I am DONE school for good and my job right now isn't a career so I do have time to run stuff.

Ball is in your court. Griffin, the ball is passed to you 1st since you were offered. But I do agree Ram has been absent (especially without warning) for a while now.

Wow...I...thats...I...don't know what to say. Once again you blindside me my friend. I think Twilight would make a better leader. He knows how the clan works better then me, and despite the fact that he no longer has any obligation to the clan he continues to help. I think if Ram doesn't show up you should make Twilight leader...BUT you got to be active Twilight.

sorry Twi I wasnt sure If you'd left, Griffin Twi has been around here for ages and helped run so many things for the clan, he should be the new leader and you should co-lead as you have some great Idea's yourself. Sorry for causing a hubbub

Oh trust me, im active :p I snoop the clan daily to make sure anarchy doesnt start :p

Ha that makes two of us ;)

Last edited:

megaman12

Not Happy
I have tested Neo darkrai and although there was a disconnection half way in the battle,I managed to see his skills and I believe he is good enough to get the legacy warrior rank.

i like the idea of griff as leader, twi would make a good leader as well, i like the direction things are going

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
My connection was a bit iffy, but I'm glad that I managed to get into the clan.

P.S. Is there any more room for the tourney? If there is, I would like to participate.

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Alright! We got 8 people for the tourney! Here are brackets!

A-Block
MageMachine vs. neo darkrai
Rico Suave vs. Zytroid
B-Block
Jahz vs. squirtleismyhomeboy
PoKe_aRcHeR2010 vs. bobjounson

megaman12

Not Happy
Good luck guys =).I guess Jahz is going to stay in legacy for awhile since he joined the tourney.Maybe for those who aren't in the tourney can predict who will win each battla and who ever predicts right gets a prize or something?

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Well im certain that im not going to make it far in the tourney since i dont have much OU pkmn and not a very good strategy with them but ill do my best.

IndiaMaster

I'm not in the tourney :(

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
K guys I'm going on vaca till Sunday so I won't be posting much till then

I have my iPod so I will keep an eye on you guys when I have coffee

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I'm not sure how I'm going to do in the tourney, but I hope I do good. I also think I should make changes to my team for this (and future battles). Good luck to everyone who's participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.