• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
@Twilight sure! no problem, i dont mind.

...ohhhhh looks like another clan wants to challenge you guys to war.

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Could someone put up a link for PO download? I would very much like to try it.

megaman12

Not Happy
What clan would be that rico?Anyways,I have tested Poke archer.It was a laggy battle at shoddy so we didnt finish but based on how he battled and how his team was,Ill give him legacy apprentice rank.Archer I suggest you learn how to build a good team(which I will teach you since I am your tutor) but overall you have knowledge of evs,ivs and stuff =D.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Hurricane Earl passed by my state yesterday and I'm sorely disappointed. All I got was heavy rain from it. Call me lucky, but I was expecting more.

Anyways, I've been building up my Uber team and it's interesting. When I'm done, is anyone willing to test battle?

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
i saw in the main menu the name of the clan and below said banned so i went to check out why, since there have been a significant amount of clans that have been banned
but it was only a dude with the name banned and i saw that they were mentioning us.
saying that they where searching for a clan to war. the clan name its Sureal Demise or something like that.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
and not to mention it was bad for archer as well lol...btw mega do you think i could've gotten a higher rank if it didn't lag so much?i am quite satisfied with my rank but just wondering

@way too pro~you do know mega isn't the only tester in the clan right you can ask another member with a rank higher than warrior

@megaman(my so called knowledge)~i hope i dont get de-promoted for this but i dont understand iv's at all lol...so add another one to the study schedule lol

megaman12

Not Happy
I already told way too pro that I am not the only tester,maybe I am the popular one =D?And well I thought you knew about ivs(forgot shoddy makes them all perfect ivs)>I will teach you in a PM.ANd I think you should stay the rank you are until you improve.I might have one that but you need work in team building.Using trick room is good when the majority of your pokes are slow but you used some fast pokes like espeon which allowed me to set up with jirachi being slower than espeon(trick room let is go first).So for now stay in apprentice for now and when you improve,then we will have tha rematch =).

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
yeah i need to get that Re-Test Twilight said.
Any volunteers? im not saying right now just whenever you can.

I already told way too pro that I am not the only tester,maybe I am the popular one =D?And well I thought you knew about ivs(forgot shoddy makes them all perfect ivs)>I will teach you in a PM.ANd I think you should stay the rank you are until you improve.I might have one that but you need work in team building.Using trick room is good when the majority of your pokes are slow but you used some fast pokes like espeon which allowed me to set up with jirachi being slower than espeon(trick room let is go first).So for now stay in apprentice for now and when you improve,then we will have tha rematch =).

wtf Mega? o_O

I know what IV's are...I didn't use trick room...and there was no espeon! ????

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
way too pro check megaman's tense when he uses your name. He was talking to Archer not you. It's okay bud calm down.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
lol way too pro you might consider asking someone else for the test cuz so far it looks like you'll be taking a long time until you get the match for example....me i had to wait 2 months for my test battle lol...btw i do get points for ranking up right i mean i did rank up cuz i was learner and now im an aprentice so that counts right...

BTW anyone up for a shoddy battle?smogon server

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Same Here!
i had to wait almost 2 months for the test battle but the reason was that the clan was on a little crisis and it lacked a tester.

megaman12

Not Happy
Well the reason me and way too pro cant finish our test battle is because the shoddy server is soo laggy everytime we try to battle =(.

Status
Not open for further replies.