• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
lol it was very laggy today for me btw twi if can i join the team if i can,can i battle using shoddy?i can battle with the ds but i can barely connect with it

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, well good news all. Over this weekend, I obtained for myself.....

A BRAND NEW COPY OF POKEMON.... (drum rolls) SOULSILVER!!! lol. give me a few days, maybe 2 weeks to beat it, and I'll start breeding IV's probaly. well, idk. possibly. I would prefer to get all IV 31 Dittos... hmm. oh well. I'm digging the new game though. I love the Johto region. I had skipped the 2nd Gen cuz i never was able to buy the game... :( but all's good now!

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Am I the only person having trouble connecting with other players on the DS? I can get online with it, but connecting to someone seems to either not work at all or be laggy and unstable. I've checked my router, so it's not that.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I think Nintendo's WiFi is screwed up. Cuz recently, people in the Serebii Forums WiFi chat have been complaining about not being able to see the people they are to trade/battle with, even after they have added the correct friend code. I have been experiencing this too. lol And i hate it. With a passion.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Nintendo is probably gonna shut down the servers soon to make way for BW so they aren't doing upkeep :S I know PBR went CRAZY a few weeks ago.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Dang. that would make sense. shutting down the servers to probably either release a new upgrade to occupy Black and White, or a whole new infrastructure. That comes out, like, the 18th right? dang, that's soon. I need to learn Japanese so I can get me one of those early copies lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
that's what happened to me and mega(well to me cuz mega had no problem)a few months ago while we were trying to get our test battle going i entered the room but when i tried talking to him it said connection error...and btw twi i'd like to join the war team

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
yeah it has happened to me recently! was trying to battle i could not see the person but he could see me and the error message a lot of times.

btw my 2 new members have improved my team quite well i just need to get the hang of them cause ive never used them.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Thank God. I thought I might have to buy a new modem. My DS wifi network only works at night till about 9 in the morning. The modem is a little fritzy but because my dad won't change the security type on the main router I need it to make a second wifi connection for the DS.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
hey ppl i know i said this a lot but i feel ignored lol...i was wondering if i could join the war team plzzz

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
and i need that re test!!!
LOL just suporting Archer with a little ... ... ... ... ....!GOD! my english sucks! i dont know the word!

megaman12

Not Happy
Maybe for those who want a retest should consider challenging the frontier?I was thinking that for a retest maybe you need to at least beat a frontier leader?

Ultimate Dragon Knight

LOL just suporting Archer with a little ... ... ... ... ....!GOD! my english sucks! i dont know the word!

Hmm, I would if I could... And (to PoKe_aRcHeR), just be patient, or you can send either a VM or a PM to Twi. That would probably be the best way of contacting him.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

It is ok to battle with mixed tiers. You could make some pretty beastly teams. You just have to not have Pokemon from over the Tier you are battling. Nothing is wrong with mixing them. It gives you much more choice. Well, peace out for 2nite!

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0

lOl seriously dude?hahaha wow...

@mega~ i left a post saying that i would like to challenge the frontier

@UDK~wow i cant believe i didn't think of that...it must be heat in my house...it has to be affecting me somehow lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0

lOl seriously dude?hahaha wow...

@mega~ i left a post saying that i would like to challenge the frontier

@UDK~wow i cant believe i didn't think of that...it must be heat in my house...it has to be affecting me somehow lol

megaman12

Not Happy
Using mix tier pokemon is cool but you know rico we can always have frontier battles in shoody/PO if you can't wifi for not having the requirements.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
ok umm i know that Shody and Pokemon Online exist but i never even battled in them.
i think im gonna give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.