• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I think I will give the next few war teams to Frontier challengers. Ya, thats a good idea. Get people challenging it AND find some recruits.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
No war yet people. Be patient. Once A full war team is prepared and I have sampled ecah of your strengths THEN we can war. Until then, please have patience.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, so what's up all? I think we all need to actively recruit lol. I'd like more people to talk to... haha.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sorry I haven't posted lately, but I'm getting ready for school tomorrow (kind of late). I agree with Twi about the war team since we need to see who's strong enough to be on the war team. And actively recruiting people sounds nice. There's a possibility that we will recruit a very good battler.

Once I have a FULL roster. Then I will crack down on your guys. Just in case people quit/what not and I don't have to re-evaluate another person.
Are you going to sample our strengths through single battles?

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Yah, I would love to see this clan to become a booming community. But first, we would need to have a group of strong, responsible, and dedicated leaders to support such a dream. (not saying we don't already lol) Hmm, I need a few people to help me test a team, and suggest feedback, on Shoddy. and, could someone kindly give me a link to Pokemon Online lol. I want to check it out. see what's different.

And lastly, which chat is our official chat? /PKMNTheLegacy, or /TheDivineLegacy ?

Last edited:

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
IDK but Divine Legacy is always empty.
BTW what happened to t guy who created it?
i think it was mr gheto angel.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

hmm no clue. But i created /PKMNTheLegacy . Which I am almost always on lol. u should get on it.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Haha I normally wait for hours, to no avail lol. but it dont help much when i have sound off and miss someone lol

sup doods, had a nice long weekend, just got home from work, umm, the activity of this clan is makin me feel good about coming back, keep it up
@ bob, whts the ivs of my larvitar
@ twi, wht u talkin bout
@ twi, most clans do 5on5

Status
Not open for further replies.