• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Ok thanks for letting me know. Any clan in particular you guys wanna war with? The clan with the most votes is the one we war with.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
XD You guys crack me up.

Congrats Neo on the title. I will add it to the main page give you points and/or a promotion. Depends how I feel on my update lol.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

awesome!!!!i got a nobel pri......awww man ;(...lol hope u guys get used to me being that idiotically stupid...

Sorry, but I won't ever get use to that. Here in this Asylum, I think we are all in the same condition. lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
really?...wow i said that one jost foe the heck of it u know i thought it would be an even match...i think i caught jahz message a bit faster right?lol or am i wrong again?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
*facepalm*

NOW you dont want a war? Jebus Crikey make up your mind. Why is it noone listens to the leader until AFTER he advocates his authority over something.

Anyways...

Inactivity is getting to be an issue again. The frontier is having -no- challenges (that i know of) and new members keep leaving. Its great we have some dedicated members but we need fresh blood to join our family. Any thoughts?

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Honestly, It's not that we're losing activity, it's that no one has anything to say or do. I've been checking on the forum three times a day or more, but I really have had nothing to say. Plus with Nintendo's servers are all funcky, DS battling has become a hassle. This makes training new members, battling, and testing slow and frustraiting. New members feel how slow things are moving and get frustraited. Here are a few suggestions that I'll make, and if Twi agrees on them they'll be official.

First of all we need to address the lack of anything moving along, so until Nintendo's servers get back to normal (Or whatever is wrong with them is fixed) every official battle or tuttoring issue will be done on Shoddy or PO. Hopefully with the quicker way of battling and communicating tuttoring will be easier and strengths can be more easily tested and commented on with out wasting forum space.

Next of all we need to deal with the frontier issue. From my understanding all of the frontier brains have either Shoddy or PO, so the DS shouldn't be an issue. Every two weeks everyone is required to have battled at least one of the frontier brains. To make sure everyone is doing this they will be required send me a PM telling me who they battled, when, and what was the outcome. I myself will send Twi a PM, so you know I don't count myself as an exception to the rules. Any one who does not comply with this rule will have points deducted, and if they don't have points we'll invent negative points. It'll be like being in debt.

Unfortunately, we can't address the lack of new members staying. The only thing we can do is to make this clan fun and productive. We've got the fun. Now let's make it productive.

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
We should make it mandatory for each member to either have shoddy or po. That solves the wifi problem.

Guys innactivity ain't too much of a
problem just post at least twice aweek. Where is BB.

Btw twi get urself a student the new members need help.

megaman12

Not Happy
We need to start "advertising" the legacy frontier and this clan.We should do something and Im sure some of us go to different places so try to invite others.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
@Twilight_Trainer
I still wanna war with another clan. It's just that, like everyone, I think we're not ready. When we are though, I'll get a war going on.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
ok i have shoddy battle now thanks to Ultimate Dragon Knight.
i dont understand it completely but i won my first battle in it.
but i dont like it that much, its too easy to make a team and a little boring.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Thanks for the input guys, especially you LG :) BTW did u get the time zones like I ordered you to ;) No rush though of course.

I agree with the Frontier thing, I have been too leanient keeping people on the list who havent done battles *glares at people*. Yet to make it easier, don't PM Griffin, LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THE FRONTIER ITSELF!!!! We have the thread for a reason.

BigB is no longer with us. He left when Jahz and I left. Keep in mind I returned for you guys :p That's why I'm back. BigB however still is a part of the Frontier until he otherwise requests not to.

As for Blackboard, hmmm, he has been on and off a while and that is quite an issue.

Now, how about we try something 'different' for a change...

Let's write "The Legacy Legend".

It is kind of like the 1 word story where each person writes 1 word, but in this case people have to sign up and write 1 paragraph (as long as you wish) of a story related to "The Legacy". You can write whatever you want, make it proud, silly, dark, whatever, but you have to continue where the previous post left off. Also, depending on your signup, you have to wait till your section comes before you can continue the plot. You can write solely about 1 character or write on another character that has already been said. You know what, lets make it fun and use Legacy members as the characters. Ya. You can write about yourself or anyone else in the clan. Break characters too

Like, if I write about me, so can Neo or LG but all three of us will have me doing sometghing different. Just no killing anyone unless it is yourself XD. Anyways, sound like a good idea? If you want in post "I WANT IN THE LEGECY LEGEND" and once I have enough people (minimum 5) we will begin writing the Legend. Also, we will go on and on until we feel like stopping.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I love writing so...
"I WANT IN THE LEGECY LEGEND"

Status
Not open for further replies.