• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
Interesting idea Twi.Don't know if I should join since I am not creative =(.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
K guys, I posted the 1st chapter of THE LEGACY LEGEND in the "Clan Events" tab. Once we have more people involved I will allow new chapters to be included. Again, you DO NOT have to continue with the story in the same TIME/PLACE you can do flashbacks/forwards/sideways whatever.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Nice, I just read your story Twi. You've inspired me! Be ready for my story soon.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Inspiration is the Key :) I really wonder how everything will turn out ^_^ This is quite exciting actually.

On another note...

I am getting kinda iffy about making all the banners. If we have an artist in the house apply for the art position today!

sethsnake

master trainer
Name:Sethsnake
FC: cant say yet grounded for this week:( but on saturday i will tell you it for sure :)
Time Zone: Eastern time
Rate yourself as a battler 10
Why do you want to join this clan? :I would like to join this clan cause i have alot of great legendary pokemon and alot of shinys likie if anyone is looking for one just post it and i might have it and that is why i would like to join this squad :)

Would you make any improvements? :yes i will i will try and help all the members in the squad get more pokemon and i am glad to battle anyone if there looking to try out there team sratagies on me.
How do you wish to rank up? : I wish to rank up as far as it will let me cause i am looking forward to ranking up in this squad to almost the highest but no matter what i am just gonna try my best and keep this squad going :D

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I want in legacy legend!!!

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I'm writing to tell you guys. I might be a bit less active within the next week or two. Halo: Reach is coming out in a day, and I'm an avid Halo fan. I played the beta and I loved it then, so I might be a little unfocused. If I slack off too much send me angry message, and that'll keep me in line.

;007; ;007; ;007; ;007; ;007; ;007; my squad will hunt u down

jahz

Banned
LOL SQUIRT!

Btw Twi I done my legacy legend:

The man stood poised atop the dusty ridge, the radiant sunset cast a fleeting glance over the horizon as the baron desert sprawled before him was bathed in a brilliant light whilst the rhythmic hum of the sea pounded its hypnotic rhythm behind him. The man was a peculiar figure; tall and lean he almost seemed to sway in the breeze, his long wavy hair which could never be tamed hung loosely over his brow, his weathered skin etched with lines and eyes which told tales not spoken- for they would not be believed. The man wore only a white robe tied loosely around his waist by a string; he wore no shoes, no headgear to protect him from the relentless sun. His only companion was an aged Metagross which sat silently by his side, ready to respond should he be called. The man was a Nomad, a wanderer, a veteran of the Earth: He spent his life traversing the regions in search of contentment and wisdom and yet never succeeded; he has wandered further than any man, and seen things that were not meant for man to see. Destined to battle a man he has hunted down for years- The Twilight Trainer, the man that betrayed him and sent him on his impossible quest for knowledge, it is destined the two will meet in a battle of epic proportions of which crouds will flock to see. Yet the wandered waits, taking his time, he will find the Twlight Trainer. His tale has become a Legacy and it is said he still traverses the land, immortalised by his quest for enlightenment. He is known by many names, the ancient language writes four recurrent characters referring to such a man, they named him JAHZ; for it is said these four letters are truly the initials of the man that became a myth, the myth that became a legend, the legend that became a Legacy.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
@All

K guys, I have a better idea for the Legacy Legend. You do not have to sign up. As long as you keep the story going thats fine. All you have to do is post "I WANT TO WRITE NEXT" in big and bold just like that, then PM (ONLY PM ME) the next part. I will update it within 24 hours so don't worry about it. I just don't want the clan becoming one big role play for the most part.

This also gets people looking at the frot page in terms of news and such :)

@Jahz

I will add that right now. Also, you can be our new graphics guy.

@LG

I understand. I would have replied more yestersday but i was rushing through Layton 3 (done in 9 hours woot) and since PSP2 is coming out Tuesday I don't know how much I will be seen XD.

@Sethsnake

Welcome. I will add you to the list. Please contact someone Warrior Rank or above for testing.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
LOL SQUIRT!

Btw Twi I done my legacy legend:

The man stood poised atop the dusty ridge, the radiant sunset cast a fleeting glance over the horizon as the baron desert sprawled before him was bathed in a brilliant light whilst the rhythmic hum of the sea pounded its hypnotic rhythm behind him. The man was a peculiar figure; tall and lean he almost seemed to sway in the breeze, his long wavy hair which could never be tamed hung loosely over his brow, his weathered skin etched with lines and eyes which told tales not spoken- for they would not be believed. The man wore only a white robe tied loosely around his waist by a string; he wore no shoes, no headgear to protect him from the relentless sun. His only companion was an aged Metagross which sat silently by his side, ready to respond should he be called. The man was a Nomad, a wanderer, a veteran of the Earth: He spent his life traversing the regions in search of contentment and wisdom and yet never succeeded; he has wandered further than any man, and seen things that were not meant for man to see. Destined to battle a man he has hunted down for years- The Twilight Trainer, the man that betrayed him and sent him on his impossible quest for knowledge, it is destined the two will meet in a battle of epic proportions of which crouds will flock to see. Yet the wandered waits, taking his time, he will find the Twlight Trainer. His tale has become a Legacy and it is said he still traverses the land, immortalised by his quest for enlightenment. He is known by many names, the ancient language writes four recurrent characters referring to such a man, they named him JAHZ; for it is said these four letters are truly the initials of the man that became a myth, the myth that became a legend, the legend that became a Legacy.

JAHZ didn't travel alone...during his travels he met a young man wondering through the woods at dawn...JAHZ unknowingly stumbled a trap set up by the young man...the young man appeared over JAHZ's head.He had a smirk on his face.He was kind of embarrassed by the misunderstanding and kindly helped JAHZ out of the trap...The boy was equipped with a bow and 24 arrows crafted with aluminum wrapped in carbon.They called him "The Poke Archer".His real name was Christian.He had two partner pokemon...a Magmortar and a Flygon.

Christian was impressed with the stories JAHZ told him...his adventures were an inpiration to the young archer and he decided to join JAHZ on his quest thinking he could use some help...As they traveled around the world they fought many foes and saved many lives;they made many friends along the way.Some of those friends decided to go along with them on their journey...

BAHH!!!! I DIDN'T READ TWI'S POST SORRY I'LL PM FOR THE NEXT ONE...:$ SORRRYYYY

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I was checking out the page with all the clans. Surreal Demise is closed so a war wouldn't have happened anyways. I also like the Legacy Legend idea. I might write something when I feel like it.

Can I donate anything to the clan? I'm working on getting a good Dialga from the Shinjoh Ruins and will clone it if anyone in the clan wants it.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Wow i have been gone for a long time, am i still on the war team? lol if not i can always do my test over again. Sorry everyone i just havnt been on the forums for a while because things have been dull.

ger9119

Name:Ger9119
FC:4340-7332 6436
Time Zone: East Coast(NY)
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.):8
Why do you want to join this clan? : Cause i regret leaving when i lead the clan and im looking to return to glory
Would you make any improvements? : Yes i can help lead and make the clan better players
How do you wish to rank up? : Winning Wars,Battle,Tourneys
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : N/A

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hey Ger! I'm back too. lol. And east coast. I'm pretty sure that's EST time (UTC- 6:00) right? And I am correct, we are using http://xat.com/PKMNTheLegacy as of the moment as our chat.

EDIT: And here is my new feature. The Daily Quote from me. Maybe I can eventually get it put on the front page each day? Anyway, TADA: "What you put in, is what you will get out." By this quote, it means, that the more you put into this clan, all the more fun you, and we, get out of it. So, when you can, try to help build this clan. Recruit a new person, help tutor a team mate, or just ask for help. There is plenty of us around who can help, be it for real life, or in the game. As a clan, we should be a community, a family, if you wish. And family should always be there for ya.

Well, that's it for now. Gotta go for the night. And, no guarantees I'll be here everyday, with school (All Honors, and shooting for 4.0 all through high school) and basketball. Night all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.