• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
It looks great, and Rico don't worry. If he hasn't reported back to me by 11:59 tonight he's DQed.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Maybe twilight will make it the new banner lol.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
jkdljfkldsjfklsjkldfdsklajfklasDf.jpg

Hmm, let's see how it looks 1st on the forums...

EDIT: Ya, its not a PNG so it doesnt work with the shading. It's a good attempt, but I think I prefer the original for now. I'll give you clan points for the work, and I hope you continue to make banners to share with us :)

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Damn! Four posts in five minutes! Anyway, Jahz I'd love to let you back in, but I want to get this done. To be honest, I don't know why IndiaMaster and Squirtle haven't done their match yet.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Ill work on some more later, and that was my bad on the file type. And what happened to megaman?

IndiaMaster

Wel whenever I'm on he isn't and when he is I don't have my ds

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
No i mean he actually pm me that he was leaving pokemon.

Done! i sent the entire conversation to LordGriffin

Last edited:

IndiaMaster

Forward the pm to lg

EDIT: I got the masterball and u were gonna clone it right bob im talking about the latias if u guys dont know

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Okay, I recieved the message from Rico Suave. I'm a bit peeved though. Zytroid basically quit without telling us at all. If he's on the members list I'd like to request that he gets removed. Anyway, here's the bracket for the semifinals.

A-Block
MageMachine vs. neo darkrai Winner: neo darkrai
Rico Suave vs. Zytroid Winner: Rico Suave
B-Block
Jahz vs. squirtleismyhomeboy Winner: squirtleismyhomeboy
IndiaMaster vs. bobjounson Winner: IndiaMaster

A-Block Semifinals
neo darkrai vs. Rico Suave

B-Block Semifinals
squirtleismyhomeboy vs. IndiaMaster

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Ya I seen him jumping and joining multiple clans so I expect him to be banned soon. Anyways I will remove him from the list on my next update.

IndiaMaster

Squirtleismyhomeboy post here for gods sake so I don't gave to keep going to the old thread to see if ur on lol

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
K 1st page is updated.

I think im gonna close the poll and open a new one now. Anyone know how to close it and make a new one XD.

So here's my question:

Do you guys want a site-wide pokelympics? It may help us get new members (and get us on the clan ranking system).

wht up homies, no1 told me there was a new thread, i just found out from griff, so yea lets get down to business

yea i was on the wifi chat and someone said that, i was cracking up, india i'm ready when u are

Status
Not open for further replies.